What is the need / problem
Fred needs to be able to prepare the individual baskets for each customer who bought to him through Mary, in order to prepare them and deliver them on the pick-up point.
'> today he sees the individual orders but the columns “customer” and “email” are anonymized.
Who does it impact
All buying groups’ suppliers, in the case where the supplier needs to make the invidual baskets himself before the members’ pick-up
What is the current impact of this problem
- Time inefficiency for the buying group manager: Today as Fred has no way to get access to a report where he has the name of the customer and/or order ID for each individual basket, Mary needs to spend an hour per week exporting the whole “total order per customer” report, break it for each supplier and send it by email to each supplier.
- Fred cannot run his sales autonomously: He is dependant on Mary to prepare the baskets he delivers. If Mary forgets or make a mistake, he doesn’t control anything.
What is the benefit in focusing on this
- Gain in efficiency for buying group managers and suppliers
- Shared responsability on the success of the delivery operations
Links to more details
Potential solutions that will solve this problem
- Integrate Katuma specific hack report (but needs authorisation from hub anyway…)
- Enable hub to “authorize producers to see customers names”, and remove anonymization in that case