Hubs can ask their customers to validate their own terms and conditions

listed
makeitgreat
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa964175fb0> #<Tag:0x00007fa964175e70>

What is the need / problem

Today instance require hub to accept “terms and conditions” when they want to create their first enterprise.
BUT the hubs that use our platform as legally required to ask their customers to validate the shop’s terms and conditions. Today there is no way for a hub to ask their customer to validate their terms and conditions while shopping.

Who does it impact

All merchant hubs in various countries (at least France but I’m pretty sure it’s not only France)

What is the current impact of this problem

Food hubs are out of law

What is the benefit in focusing on this

Hubs will be legally compliant.

Links to more details

NA

Potential solutions that will solve this problem

I suggest a very easy solution which is to enable a hub to link the url for their terms and conditions in their enterprise profile (on menu: legal where there is alredy the VAT stuff) + we add a small checkbox at the end of checkout “I validate [enterprise] terms and conditions”.

@MyriamBoure can you please assign this icebox item a sub-category? Draft or Review Ready or Approved?

I wonder whether it actually is a legal requirement for all instances…perhaps worth finding out?

This remains needed and quite important on legal side. It is clear enough to be prioritized when we want, leaving it in voting candidates.