Hubs managers can choose the adapted weight and measure units for their shops given their own local situation

FYI - in Canada there is great interest in using imperial (lbs, ounces, quarts, gallons…) as well. Officially we are a metric country, and of course the OFN-CAN instance is metric, but almost every prospective user asks if they can ‘switch to imperial’ measures. Because the US is our major trading partner, our buying culture is heavily influenced by them. So most of us shop in lbs and quarts – and its common that shop owners do the conversion for us.
Are we assuming with the above that the instance would select the measures, or that these would be changeable at the hub level? In Canada, changeable by the hub would be ideal. BUT, I suspect this is fraught with problems. Just checking. (I’ve also thought that - given how many users have this issue in Canada - I might find a way to curate a set of tools - outside of OFN - to help them with conversions. Maybe there is a way to have a conversion tool library, a product photo library, … easily accessible from within the product editing screens or something - but linked to outside OFN ??)