Released on: 29th January 2016
Continuing the discussion from What’s New - v1.3
- Add to cart speed corrected on Norway server (link)
- Producer modal now displaying correctly in Firefox.
- Shopping cart fits to the screen and has a scroll bar now (link).
- Additions to variant overrides interface: The variant override page now has searching and filters. Enterprises can now override variant SKU and give a product ‘on demand’ status. The new stock level reset button lets enterprises reset the ‘on hand’ override to a given stock level by clicking a button. The new inherit button also allows for quick removal of any over-rides. (link) (user-guide)
- Product variants can now be assigned a unique SKU.
- Translation email fixed (link)
- Order confirmation now reads ‘Total’ at end of order instead of ‘Produce’ Git761
- Minor fix the the way Facebook links and thumbnails display. No longer showing blurb of unrelated enterprises.
- The max values are retained between shopfront and edit cart page (link)
- The ‘receival instructions’ in the order cycle interface no longer disappear as noted in Github 302
- Fee calculation speed improved.
- Translation of GST Y/N on /register Git348
- For better maintainability the angular OC controller has been split into parts.
- Tests now running faster on travis.