UX [Critical / Important][FC]
No - should be superceded
- Organise the order that products appear in the OC selector: in alphabetical order AND separated by a bar - in stock above the bar and out of stock below the bar
- ?? redesign popped open sections - remove images, just have sortable lists by producer, product etc, option show not incl. or not etc? really really hard to see and manage what’s happing in the outgoing section
- Prices: show prices? make them editable? notify if drawing from variant override
- Stock levels: show stock levels, or not in stock
- A hub user has requested that the name, ready for and pickup instructions text boxes be larger, so that you can more easily see what you’re writing in the boxes.
- MAKE IT FASTER
- search function?
Make it Better - Nice to Have [TBC]
- Fix (or explain) time widget in OC setup
- Automatically ‘add all’ products / variants when a Supplier or a Distributor is added to Order Cycle
- ‘flow through’ changes made to incoming products / variants so that they can be sent straight to outgoing (one or many) without needing to manually check them all
[Separate card] - Ability to change the timezone of order cycles for QLD/western states, currently they need to manually calculate correct time.
- If I am in an OC and the start time changes in admin, error re. order cycle closing doesn’t happen, leading to confusion.
- When there are items in the Order Cycle that I cannot see because I don’t manage or have permission to Enterprise, I see non-sensical numbers in the OC (as per below). I need a warning / explanation msg that there are are other participating Enterprises I can’t see, perhaps telling me who they are? Or to be able to see but not edit? TO CONFIRM
Related wishlist item: Inventory Reset to Start Level in Order Cycle