Continuing the discussion from Delivery Circle Meeting - January 18th:
Team: Filipe, Lynne, JB, Nihal, Maikel, Rachel
- Split checkout: Terms and Conditions allocated to @Matt-Yorkley. #8758 is in test-ready again after quick turnaround. We really want to try and finish issues in Code Review so that we can start testing with users. @Rachel to lead this, doing some tests with users first and then advise on how others can do
- stripe connect removal is in test ready - yay! thanks @maikel
- @maikel moving next to #6347 to finish migration of paperclip to ActiveStorage.
- @maikel checking S2s - to spend timeboxed time - if we can’t reproduce them we should close rather than leaving sitting
- #8770 likely to have more and more Safari issues, which is bummer because highest use mobile browser in UK and AU - we have to chose whether we’re going to try and manage, or discourage people from using Safari
- @apricot12 not blocked, just working through things. Sounds like mostly done. will pick up Papercuts, S3s or reasonable Tech Debt to pick up
- @jibees a bit blocked on #8756, talking to @paco this morning. #8766 finally in Code Review. So then I could start on #8540
- Have started to talk about BackOffice uplift - see #7198
- Split name column (first name and last name) issue: #8763 now in Code Review
- OIDC now moving to @Matt-Yorkley after Split Checkout. Please use ‘DFC - Authentification’ project in Clockify to track time against this
- Customer endpoint on the API, blocked by #8763. Once #8763 is done, then there are two more issues in Wishlist, not sure they are in Issues. Likely another 3 days of work to get it done and in use. Likely @maikel to pick this up after #6347
Queue is here
Everyone has selected new papercuts
- Got 4 good applicants
- Creating a temp channel with delivery-circle members to discuss and decide
No decision is a decision. We are not using Tailwind
See the document
Put the document in the document where we onboard new person.
Next week’s facilitator is @jibees !! Thanks
- After Split Checkout Matt to invest the time in OIDC dev test and also writing a skeleton of unit tests for Paco/Garethe to finish.
- After Stripe Connect Maikel to to finish Customers endpoint (ideally with #8763 finished, or using PR / code review as base).
- After Split Checkout JB is on Backoffice UI uplift with Nihal
- Then Matt to finish Tax Reports
- And then Maikel to the unfinished Active Storage work
Then we focus on some Platform clean up work…
- Matt to focus on Spree tidy up - cleaning up the legacy Spree mess
- JB and Matt make a plan for getting rid of angular completely, and then do it!