The Delivery Pipe
Addressed 2 s2s
- [Checkout] Customers can checkout with non-matching shipping and product categories #9629 → #10474
- Hub’s suppliers can control shipping/payment methods for hub’s order cycle #10462 → #10467
- When user deletes a shipping method existing orders are updated with a random shipping method #6029 → #10135
Worked on two reports blocked, but these are blocked #10304, requires feedback and a second thought.
Worked on Removing customer tag fails to save when using search bar for said tag #9553
And had a first look at #10135 - tax not charged at on enterprise fees.
@maikel mentions that there are reports that in some cases the tax is charged in the order total (because it is included) but not displayed.
No major updates, working on
- Spec broken caching by mkllnk · Pull Request #10487 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub (reviewing/testing)
- Investigate Github for deployments #8422 → we’re having more occurrences which justify prioritizing
- working on vouchers [Vouchers] Implement bare minimum checkout #10432 → 10431
- S2 at split checkout, getting closer to a solution
- looked at Rails upgrade, we’re getting pretty close - only some specs left. Posted on dev so others can contribute
- DFC prototype get product description, almost ready for a quick test; aft that the test will be to import from DFC to OFN (prioritized)
- background report: some issues still. There are already created issues for future work - picked up by a contributor
- subs did on go through AU; related with to recycling order cycles → a good workaround would be to add a warning (we’ll need an issue for this); OC was probably not cloned, just the date was extended
- Back from holidays, going through all notifications
- There is feedback on img tag / product description
- Working on a bug fix on pagination, on the BOM page
- Webhooks: Working on feedback from review, should be ready for second review this week
- Node upgrade: I wasn’t able to install nodenv with Ansible yet. Tried a few pre-built roles from galaxy but they don’t seem to work. So I’ll probalby just build a custom role next. (Using the simple installation script, and adding a couple of lines to bash profile)
- Clean up unused currency data #10333: I forgot about this and will revisit this week. I notice Ana did a similar cleanup of unused preference data so I might check that out too.
- Reviews. I think some are still waiting on re-review from me which I’ll start on first tomorrow.
@Avi - We’re not sure if you’re coming back…
So, how to proceed with all the issues left open?
There are other PRs which are pretty much done, like #9630 - remove angular from business details - perhaps @jibees has room
@Mario is back
Sparked discussion around the used libraries here.
Update from product-circle: