Continuing the discussion from Bulk Order Management:
- [ok] Loads really slowly (e.g. South East Food Hub - 25 seconds) . .
- [ok] Limit options in OC, Hub and Producer drop-downs to User permitted
- [ok] Producers should only show those which are ‘own’ or have given P-OC to my Hubs
- [ok] Hubs should only display enterprises that are own or any AND that I manage or have given me P-OC (and in OC’s I’m coordinating)
- [ok] OCs should only include those I coordinate AND those that include Hubs I own or manage
- [ok] producer and hub drop-downs in alphabetical order
- is bringing up lines from cancelled orders (see git issue for screen grabs)
- [ok] can selection of OC clear the dates?
- When i select an oc and dates are wrong it just shows no products
- after that, even when i select an OC that fits those dates it doesn’t return any results
- [ok] seems to be that Hub and OC filters don’t trigger reload
- If I have an OC selected, can the Producer and Hub lists only offer me relevant enterprises (e.g. in that OC)
when i have a product that has Unit (items) and I have integer levels in the variants, it should be able to sum them (whether shared resource or not)