What is the need / problem ?
Following on from Packing sheet kerfuffle there are big opportunities to improve the ease of fulfilment. This is particularly pressing with the onslaught of people dealing with this for the first time and our stretched support teams with covid. Similarly there may be a case for reducing contact / pieces of paper in some cases.
A massive improvement would be to have a simple interface on mobile devices for quick filtering and viewing of:
- Hub can select producer and see list of products / variants they are dropping off for OC/s
- Producer can select hub and oc and see list of products / variants they are packing / delivering
- Producer or Hub can select OC and see list, and select Customer and see that order
- Enterprise can select Hub,OC and Shipping Method and see orders / producers etc
China’s response to covid is completely paper-free using wechat. Surely we can get even half-way there!!
Who does it impact ?
Producers, Hubs, Delivery people - desperately trying to see and use reports from a mobile phone - not workable, or having out of date print outs
What is the current impact of the problem ?
Lots of paper that could be replaced with just being able to see reports on the phone
What is the benefit of focusing on this ?
Might enable us to leapfrog some of the ‘perfect’ packing sheets solution, and get the main information up-to-date and viewable on phone
Potential solutions that will solve the problem ?
- make new reports interface that is beautiful and responsive
- separate app that uses API to just reveal orders / reporting info
Selection of a feature candidate
[value x ease matric if needed]
T-shirt size of our selected feature candidate
Metrics to measure if need is satisfied after feature is implemented
Epic/projet where you can follow implementation
Connected wishlist and discovery discussions*
Packing Sheets: Hub can easily generate accurate packing slips
New person comment about trying to use the API: Making a new workflow