Released on: 27th May 2016
- Google analytics tracker G#991
- Can set and save your default columns displayed in BOM, products, customers, inventory and enterprises.
- The customer tagging feature has been improved. It now includes tagging inventory, payment methods and outgoing order cycle sections. This makes it possible to make certain order cycles, payment/shipping options visible to certain customers only. The default visibility/invisibility of a tag can also be changed from visible. D#505
- Fees on payment methods have been added. They show in checkout, order confirmation and reports. G#898
- Improved view of the admin customer interface G#933
- Angular upgrade to V1.5.5 G#932
A dot point release will be coming by the end of next week, including the US english version of spree, improved layout for 405/400 error pages, fixes for i18n and improved progress bars.