Released on: April 29th 2016
Continuing the discussion from V1.6
- Add Delayed Job info to admin dashboard G#828
- The default logos on a new instance have been corrected G#896
- The OFN map has been changed to Open Street Map tiles. The database is still google, due to some address accuracy concerns with Open Street Map - G#844
- The ‘item out of stock’ experience has been improved in the shopfront and cart G#828
- Time for product loading in the shopfront has been reduced G#828
- Enterprise users can manually add customers to their shop’s customer list. This feature feeds into ‘[login required shopfronts]’(https://openfoodnetwork.org/user-guide/advanced-features/private-shopfronts/). G#850.
- Tag rules can be visualized in the customer list, making it easier to understand and apply tagging G#886
1.7.1 - this point release will include tagging and tag rules applied to payment methods, products and order cycles. It will also hold a bump to Angular JS and business model enhancements from Lyn.