What's New? - v.1.7.1 (160520)

Released on: 20th May 2016

Continuing the discussion from V1.7

##For Super-Admin
New

• By default instances will not have Bugherd, but you can now install it and configure it at an instance level. Instructions for configuring Bugherd- D#557 G#931
  • The configuration of billing structure now includes the option of changing the free trial period for your users from the default 30 days, and to set a minimum turnover level at which billing commences G#911

##For Enterprises
New

• There’s now a ‘saving’ message bar when you make edits to an order cycle, so you know that changes are being saved G#881
    Fixed
  • Producer Notification emails have been improved to include a total and tax. They’re also HTML now. G#927

##For Groups
Fixed

• Open Street Map tiles have been restored to group maps G#999

Can I suggest a slight change:
The configuration of billing structure now includes the option of changing the free trial period for your users from the default 30 days, and to set a minimum turnover level at which billing commences G#911

Although there is now a saving bar in the order cycle screen, it simply ends up stuck on “saving” without ever getting to “saved”. Not only that, but some things do end up saved if you leave and come back, even though it never said “saved”. So the underlying problem is unresolved and even the information provided by this new feature doesn’t help.

In my experience the OC screen does usually save the incoming part plus anything above it (OC name, open date, close date) but not the outgoing part.

For this save bar change, because it’s stuck on ‘saving’, the possible reason is the backend server processing is slow.
So I think we need to find a way to reproduce it on development or stagging environment, then the developers can figure it out.

@sstead could you help to reproduce it?