Released on: 23rd December 2016
Continuing the discussion from v1.8.6
- G#1267 - Bugherd has been removed from the Australian server. Others can do this in Admin>Configuration
- G#1254, G#1336 Connect and Learn tabs won’t show in the mobile view on the UK serve after this release. The on/off toggle for the Connect and Learn feature now incorporates the mobile menu as well.
- G#1232 Variant names are now searchable in shops. Previously the search only looked at product names.
- G#1327 - The Wysiwyg used to write product descriptions and enterprise ‘about us’ text now correctly spaces new paragraphs. This will prevent users adding unnecessary blank lines.
- G#1165 The ‘update’ button now becomes clickable after a Fee has been removed from an Order Cycle.
- G#1188 The ‘contact’ link shown to customers trying to shop in ‘login required’ private shopfronts now works.
- G#904 G#1325 The price column in BOM now displays the currency set in the instance’s configuration, rather than $.
- Standing Orders. Please test on Staging1 if you have time.