After a nice intro on cats and dogs and sleep routines
Stripe testing (ongoing, epic here)
- implementing VCR in existing tests
- implement front-end tests (to replace manual testing)
- after this time period, re-evaluate where we’re at, and possibly move on to the next task. We would also evaluate if it’s the right time to drop release testing as we know it and switch to a more “exploratory” release testing process
- This improvement is now part of our code base, and catches new errors regarding missing translations, even outside other than Views and Controllers. It does not catch missing keys, this is outside of scope.
- Scanning for false positives, from this gem, only for the English locale; this should complement the previous improvement
- Instance managers have expressed interest in this approach to inherit missing translations from other more general locales. This needs to be tested/implemented and compared with the existing fallback strategy in place.
- Review and migrate legacy checkout specs, epic here
- API testing (Epic to be created)
- Verify that testing different file types are tested in reports
- Come up with a process for adding seed data to staging servers (meeting to be set up in April?)
- Bring CodeCov gem back to a working state (seems broken after introducing Knapsack)