- Shopfront lets me put incomplete integers in qty, and shows them on quick cart as valid. But then when I go to checkout, it just rounds down to highest complete integer (so if i put 0.5 it goes to zero). Can we change to integer in shopfront and notify customer that we are doing so
- The quantity field limits to the amount that is left in inventory. But it doesn’t actually tell the user that - so I’m typing in 8 and getting 3 and I’m CONFUSED. Can i have a little warning or something? Also a problem if customers don’t notice the automatic adjustment.
- Group buy: Disable max field until min field has a value
Clicking outside pop-ups to shut them -
- People are getting confused with the pop-up cart - they click to open it and then can’t work out how to close it. can it have an X top right or something
[TODO] Cart Page
- make it auto-convert to no. of items available if User enters larger number (as on Shopfront), and give warning message