Shopfront and Cart page fixes (user reported)

Shopfront

• Shopfront lets me put incomplete integers in qty, and shows them on quick cart as valid. But then when I go to checkout, it just rounds down to highest complete integer (so if i put 0.5 it goes to zero). Can we change to integer in shopfront and notify customer that we are doing so
  • The quantity field limits to the amount that is left in inventory. But it doesn’t actually tell the user that - so I’m typing in 8 and getting 3 and I’m CONFUSED. Can i have a little warning or something? Also a problem if customers don’t notice the automatic adjustment.

Group Buy

• Group buy: Disable max field until min field has a value

Clicking outside pop-ups to shut them -

• People are getting confused with the pop-up cart - they click to open it and then can’t work out how to close it. can it have an X top right or something

[TODO] Cart Page

• make it auto-convert to no. of items available if User enters larger number (as on Shopfront), and give warning message

Outstanding:

• People are getting confused with the pop-up cart - they click to open it and then can’t work out how to close it. can it have an X top right or something. See Github issue here.

Done:

• Can no longer type decimals into qty
  • There’s improved messaging telling customers how much is left of an item, and if it’s out of stock.
  • Disable max field until min field has a value - done
  • make it auto-convert to no. of items available if User enters larger number (as on Shopfront), and give warning message-Done

The outstanding issue is part of Mobile ready, specific GH issue https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/issues/1255