How to translate and update/adapt the user guide in a smart and collaborative way?

@Kirsten did you hear back from Gitbooks? Would be great to get Simone stuck into this while she’s available.

ok, so gitbooks are now officially ignoring me. so it looks like we’re not getting any help. I am revisiting this today and taking a 2-pronged approach. I am going to try and rig something up so that we can work in a non-optimal way outside of the organisation set-up AND i am going to entice them by asking if anyone can do some paid work installing those modules we want, which might get them to engage and sort out the other problem, if we’re lucky. Will post back here how we go

OK people . . so major progress today :slight_smile:

I eventually worked out the problem (stupid obscure security setting in github preventing the sync), and now have everything talking nicely together and setup.

A lovely person on Gitbook slack has given detailed instructions for the supposedly extremely simple process of installing the plugins and I’m going to have a go at that . . we’ll see what happens

I am not 100% clear on the user permission syncing, so have invited both @sstead and @simoneluijckx to gitbook (as owners so you can invite others) but need to then check back how this syncs with github, so we can hopeuflly use github to get around the five person limit.

Have created project management page to keep it all together and closing this thread to create new one for this next stage.
Project Management page