What is the need / problem
- Mary and Shannon need to be able to make their own version of Fred’s product, without loosing the product origin information
- Fred needs to be able to deny that he supplies a given product to a given hub (if he didn’t create the product himself)
- Mary and Shannon need to be able to create Fred’s products on his behalf in order to sell their own version of it in their shop
Who does it impact
- Fred, Marys and Shannon because they can’t easily create their own version of a product and follow up changes on the original products.
- Jane because she cannot easily see today the producer behind the products if the hub create his own version of it.
What is the current impact of this problem
Lack of transparency: Today we loose the transparency on the supply chain (the origin of the products, which hands it went through, etc.)
Misleading origin information: Today when a hub wants to create his own version of a product, he needs to set himself as a producer and create his own product. So for instance, the wholsaler of a product will appear as the producer of this product, which is misleading information.
What is the benefit in focusing on this
Hub’s flexibility: A hub can create their own versio of a product
Easy products update: A hub knows when product information has changed up the chain
Time efficiency: People are no longer creating duplicate producers and products
- Transparency and accuracy of the origin informaion
Links to more details
Potential solutions that will solve this problem