Continuing the discussion from Delivery cicle meeting notes December 7th:
- Delivery train will happen on 21 Dec, it will NOT happen on 28th and will be back on the 4th
- Product Circle TBC
- Releases: no releases over xmas period, the one that just went up is the last. Next release to be put together on the 30th to go out the following week (noting that #8606 is patched in Aus and doesn’t need release. @maikel to check / reinstate patch after this week)
- @jibees waiting on feedback on S3/papercut [#8555 #8541]
- there was a block last week but @filipefurtado now working through the test ready column
- Split checkout:
- last PRs are getting merged, put split checkout on a staging server (hopefully this week) and get some feedback. Feedback into the #checkout-split slack channel. Post to #instance-managers once it is ready .
- NB the feature will be released (hopefully) on the 4th Jan using Feature toggle with Flipper. This means that instances can turn it on for specific users and set up experiments / gather feedback.
- Back office UI - was good discussion in Porto, issues to be slightly redefined to make sure there is a manageable small release that doesn’t take forever
- OIDC: DFC PR #7880 is in code review Feedback, there are some significant concerns that maybe raise issues with our authentifiication layer, may need to be blocked for a rethink. @Rachel @lin_d_hop going to try and work out next steps
- Product connector: is going to need a lot of product work to spec the V1 Product/Variant API endpoint, holding in mind our future product/variant model which needs to happen before the DFC Connector can happen
NO UPDATES FROM HERE ON
- Backoffice UI Uplift - Phase 1 - @apricot12 is going to start looking at this and see if there are some bits that can be started
History of invoice changes (Rachel + ? ) - Unblocked. Needs an in-depth meeting, when everyone is available.
- There are plenty of potential solutions and the best technical approach needs to be found and will be explored after Adjustments is complete.
- Invoice number system (Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Improved reporting - We need to think about a general technical approach for this. Tax reporting might be a good a time for this however the overall improved reporting project will be worked on after History of Invoice changes.
Proposal to add 15 min extra if necessary.
- Notes still forthcoming from some Porto sessions