Current view of roadmap
Finished since last meeting
- Harmonizing customer balances ( @sauloperez ) Close to done. In rollout and a nasty s2 is bugging us.
- Refactoring Adjustments ( @Matt-Yorkley ) We’d love an update on this
- Consumer price comparison / Unit price (@Jana + @sauloperez + @jibees ) - Decision to leave balances off inventory as it introduces complexity and currently is not in Bulk Edit Products. Users can access from Edit Product. A phase 2 for Inventory after Product Uplift? Or not as inventory is to be phased out…
Platform T&Cs for Shoppers (@lin_d_hop + @sauloperez )
From @maikel I still haven’t started the second part of terms and conditions but hope to get to it this week
- Rails 5.2 upgrade: @Matt-Yorkley. Voluntary contributions from @luisramos0 helping move this along.
Contributor in play
- Map improvements with Julie PR Improving user discover on ofn map Still pending one more PR review
Ready To Go
- Tax Reports (@lin_d_hop + @Matt-Yorkley) - The rocket is still on the launch pad. Blocked by adjustments.
Backoffice UI Uplift - phase 1 Kick-off done, building the components issue for breakdown @Jana @jibees @Erioldoesdesign
OFN Styleguide JB creating atoms and this is moving forward.
- Split Checkout page - Discourse Post here , Inception Pipe Issue here
Discourse update with final designs and explanations to come.
- Improved reporting - Next part of improved reporting: To be discussed (@Erioldoesdesign + @Rachel ). A chat to onboard design on the report section needs to happen. @Erioldoesdesign To schedule the meeting with Rachel.
Ready for Inception
- History of invoice changes (@Rachel + ?) - Blocked by the work on adjustments
- Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
Networking pt 2 The continuation of this work will wait until @Mario returns.
*Mario is back to day job and working out OFN capacity.
This is a feature that has dedicated funding. We need to discuss pipe split!!
Hiring is a priority. We need to be actively seeking developers.
We’re going to try the first funded issue. We now have a ‘Core’ pipe and a ‘Funded’ pipe. We’ll ask everyone to track the hours the spend on this.
We have questions:
- How hard is it to track this on Clockify?
- Is the overhead of tracking more than actually doing the work?
- What will be the best funding split or time management strategy?
First issue - Spike on authentication
Needs a developer to look at it. Needs to be led toward a decision by this developer.
TODO - @rachel to create an issue for this spike.
Need to ask @apb . If Andy is on Rails5.2 then that should be his priority. If not then perhaps this can move into dev ready.
We agree that we won’t move on to the next feature in the ‘Funded’ pipe until we have retroed and updated our process on this first attempt.
Tues 13th at 6pm UTC
Lynne to facilitate and Rachel to take notes.