Current view of roadmap
Finished since last meeting
In play - Core Pipe
Refactoring Adjustments ( @Matt-Yorkley ) Last update is here: Delivery Circle meeting notes April 6th - #2 by Matt-Yorkley. @Matt-Yorkley please give an update
Consumer price comparison / Unit price (@Jana + @sauloperez + @jibees )
Last PR for now (Unit Price in the Bulk Price Modal #7428) is in testing, after that phase 1 of unit price will be released. Unit Price in Bulk Editing (=Product List Page) is on hold because of the Product List Page UI Uplift
- OFN Styleguide Nothing changed: Still in test ready. Core devs need to provide feedback on the CSS framework before we can move on.
Contributor in play
- Map improvements with Julie PR Improving user discover on ofn map The PR didn’t pass manual testing. Cillian is going to look into it
In play - Funded pipe
- Authorization / authentication. Spikes are split into ‘mini-spikes’. Ongoing discussion documented in here: OpenID Connect (OIDC) / OAuth2 authentication solution for DFC (and maybe more) - #6 by Rachel.
Ready To Go
- Tax Reports (@lin_d_hop + @Matt-Yorkley) - The rocket is still on the launch pad. Blocked by adjustments.
Backoffice UI Uplift - phase 1 Kick-off done, building the components issue for breakdown @Jana @jibees @Erioldoesdesign
This is still blocked by the Rails Upgrade but also by the pending decision on the CSS framework. Feedback from CoreDevs is needed. @maikel will create issues for testing to unblock both Product List UI Uplift and Styleguide.
Ready for Inception
- History of invoice changes (@Rachel + ?) - Blocked by the work on adjustments
- Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
Networking pt 2 The continuation of this work will wait until @Mario returns.
*Mario is back to day job and working out OFN capacity.
New sysadmin pool
An ongoing process to bring all instances into support.
@lin_d_hop this week looking into a 2-tier sysadmin support structure: instance can be at basic or full support.
Feedback process during inception
Due to feedback to checkout split that came in after the community feedback round was closed, we discussed reiterating the inception feedback process to find a balance between taking in valuable opinions but not being slowed down by eternal feedback loops.
Ideas for improvement
- better communication of whose feedback is needed until when: (1) there is a round of tech & product feedback that is before the community feedback round
- better communication of why some of the community feedback has not been taken into account (e.g. based on design & tech experience / feasibility)
- define how mission-critical is it? depending on this, an additional round of community feedback might be needed
Budget explorations: for each day of dev time, we need 4-6 days of delivery team time
Meeting to be set up to speak through budgeting.
Tues 27th at 7PM GMT
Jana to facilitate and somebody to take notes.