Current view of roadmap
Finished since last meeting
None, but Rails 5.2 got a green build YAY!!!
In play - Core Pipe
Refactoring Adjustments ( @Matt-Yorkley ) Last update is here: Delivery Circle meeting notes April 6th - #2 by Matt-Yorkley
- OFN Styleguide Core devs need to provide feedback on the CSS framework
Contributor in play
- Map improvements with Julie PR Improving user discover on ofn map The PR didn’t pass manual testing. Waiting on Cillian and Julie to know if they have room to finish up.
In play - Funded pipe
- Authorization / authentication. Notes are here: OpenID Connect (OIDC) / OAuth2 authentication solution for DFC (and maybe more) - #6 by Rachel
Ready To Go
- Tax Reports (@lin_d_hop + @Matt-Yorkley) - The rocket is still on the launch pad. Blocked by adjustments.
Ready for Inception
- History of invoice changes (@Rachel + ?) - Blocked by the work on adjustments
- Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
Networking pt 2 The continuation of this work will wait until @Mario returns.
*Mario is back to day job and working out OFN capacity.
New sysadmin pool
@lin_d_hop can you provide an update on where we are at?
Previously we were closing PR when contributors would not be around anymore to finish them. Since a couple of month, we’ve decided to move them to dev ready to see if the core team could finish them.
But this is not working, we have too much on our plate to work on stuff that aren’t prioritised. So we are moving back to the previous process.
This means that if Cillian and Julie don’t have time anymore, map improvements would be closed for now. Any thoughts @Kirsten @maikel ?
Tues 20th at 7AM UTC
Lynne to facilitate and somebody to take notes.