What is the need / problem
Some users find the navigation on the website not so nice which causes some lost sales for hubs.
Who does it impact
All the hubs.
What is the current impact of this problem
Some people have difficulties to buy and hubs loose sales.
What is the benefit in focusing on this
Improve customer experienc and hubs sales
Links to more details
Discourse whishlist discussion: Shopfront Display
Some past suggestions from GH:
- top banner suggestion: https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/issues/324
- enable to click outside ‘quick-cart’ to close it and avoid scrolling to close: https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/issues/1300
- suggestion to make contact tab open by default on order confirmation page: https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/issues/427
- improve group buy placing order feature which is pretty unintuitive: https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/issues/1222
- make images clickable on checkout: https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/issues/1925
- Shopfront Display
Potential solutions that will solve this problem
Review shopping UX