There is a sense that we need to review the Community Pledge v1 as our community evolves, adds new products, and iterates on the pledge process that has now been in effect for two years.
Section 12 of Community Pledge v1 outlines a procedure for reviewing the pledge:
“This pledge is currently closed for review and suggestions. It can be reviewed upon request by opening a thread on the community forum. At least 3 Affiliates need to agree that there is a fundamental need to review the document before any modification can be passed on.”
Current affiliates as accepted by the community in V1 are listed below, are there three of you who would like to review V1 of the pledge?
- OFN Canada, info at openfoodnetwork.ca - @tschumilas
- Open Food Network U.K. Community Interest Company, firstname.lastname@example.org - @nick @lin_d_hop
- Open Food Foundation Inc, also Trading as Open Food Network Australia, email@example.com, @Kirsten
- Open Food France, firstname.lastname@example.org, @MyriamBoure
- Altifrem - Open Food Network Scandinavia, @sigmundpetersen
- Katuma, email@example.com, @sauloperez
- Oxfam-Magasins du monde, Belgium, firstname.lastname@example.org, @Theodore
- Open Food Network USA, email@example.com, @lauriewayne1