Bulk and group buying - wishlist

Buyers Clubs as Micro-Hubs

I am yet to put much thought into how micro-hubs work in terms of buyers clubs collating their members orders, then ordering from us OR ordering from us, then offering to their customers as their own order cycle with their own ‘on-hand’ inventory, in which case, who controls that data? E.g. five people want 2kg of tomatoes each, Buyers Club 1 collects those orders, then orders 1 x 10kg box of tomatoes from us… however inside OFN, all of this is coming from the same farmer… but FC’s profile of the farmer is saying they only do 10kg boxes, so how does the buyers club split up that amount to manage their own ordering in advance of ordering from us….? THEN if the farmer is managing their own profile, how do we communicate that those orders are for exactly the same customer, so as not to double up….I think I need a buyers club lesson… so much schooling to be done!

Also - can we have people buying at the 1kg price, but if/when there are enough orders to get a box the price they pay is adjusted to a lower price

Partial implementation is in the group buy and bulk order management sections. It won’t be perfect but will let us handle this I’m pretty sure - with room for additional feature development to make it better.

I suspect we’ll do it by having two variants one for the 10kg box and one for the unit size the buyers groups want to sell in. Then the BG coordinator will adjust the orders to round to multiples of 10

I’m still trying to work out how Buyer’s Clubs will operate within OFN, so here is my current assumption, with some questions, not sure who can answer them @Kirsten @serenity, or if they are future ‘wishlist’ items:

FC wholesale offers mostly full and some half boxes. A buyer’s club will want to split that down into lesser amounts for their members. When we build our weekly order cycle, we cannot offer lesser amounts than a full or half box (as well are not able to pack those lesser amounts)… so we list the ‘wholesale’ sizes as available via our own distributor (Food Connect).

In order to make portions of those boxes available to the customers of a buyer’s club - we then need to also include lesser variants (1kg & 2kg for example) into that order cycle but NOT include them in the distributor ‘Food Connect’. Instead we add the Buyer’s Club as a distributor and offer the lesser variants in their order cycle (but not the full box variant?).

Therefore the customers of the Buyer’s Club can see the lesser variants, but our regular wholesale customers cannot.

If this is how it works, then theoretically there will be a double up, when the orders from the buyer’s club customers come through in all their little variants, but then the buyer’s club coordinate puts through their wholesale order on the FC order cycle incorporating full and half boxes - we, as the owner of the Order Cycle incorporating both distributors will receive all of those orders and all of that data, then need to someohow ignore the smaller variants, as they are already included in the Buyer’s Club order… is that right?

If so, is there a way that the Buyer’s Club can create their own order cycle for their own customers based on sourcing products from multiple enterprises? E.g. Chicken Meat and Eggs from one producer, Dairy from another, Fruit and Veg from us, all going in to their weekly Order Cycle. Then create the smaller variants that they want to offer (or use group buy), but keep that data and customer detail away from our (and other producer’s) order cycles/reports?

The thinking being that in the future of our use of OFN, we would be hoping that some of the 100 odd enterprises we have entered and currently manage will be taken over by the actual producer, who will then sell their products direct to customers, as well as through us. How will that double up of order cycles & data then work?

OK, the time has come to start working through this, work out what we can do now and how we would like it to work ideally in the future. It will definitely link to the line of conversation at product/variant management wishlist

I am transferring below an email from a FC buying group that is keen to use OFN asap, and interested in being actively engaged to set-up and improve the process etc. Then I will respond with some options for next steps

Our process:

Set-Up

• Each week we load up the FC spreadsheet (into google sheets).
  • We then choose which items we want to offer members. Not all items are offered.

1. What people originally order

• We then ‘open’ the ordering cycle and people place orders.
  • Ordering cycle closes.

2. What they agree to take including excess produce

• I then go and do my admin process, deciding which boxes of produce to order with FC. There is also lots of adjustment that takes place: for example, if 4 people order green apples and 8 people order red, we will choose a box of red apples and those that ordered green apples will get red instead. This is done manually as some people do not want substitutions and others do.
  • I then create a list of all the produce that we are ordering that has not yet been allocated to members (e.g. we ordered an 8kg box of broccoli but people only ordered 6kg). Members then choose which excesses they’d like to add to their order, and I update the spreadsheet with this information.

3. What they actually end up taking

depending on what FC deliver (e.g. if Food Connect’s box is underweight, they get half of what they wanted)

• On coop day, we weigh and distribute the produce as per people’s final orders. We write down on paper the exact amounts people receive, and then later I update this in the spreadsheet. People pay for what they receive e.g. they may have ordered 1kg pumpkin but if they received a 1.2kg pumpkin, this is what they pay for.
  • I then send out invoices, wait for payment, and reconcile.

I hope that makes sense, we’re happy to walk through this with you in more detail!

Continuing the discussion from Bulk and group buying - wishlist

OK, apologies everyone - this is a working brain dump which leads to simple next steps, but just wanted to really think through the options and implications. Tim / Leah - do not be overwhelmed, there’s a lot of lingo in here that you do not to be on top of right now

in good news …

I think the steps under Set-Up are the correct next steps regardless of which options we choose later, so let’s get those started then the rest can become clear incrementally . .

Situation

• Food Connect has an order cycle with bulk items available e.g. box and half box
  • Associated buying group wants to sell items in smaller units, and place order with FC for bulk amounts, while maintaining individual customer information for adjustments, invoicing etc
  • BG has existing business process, seeking OFN use to reduce some of the labour associated with this

Considerations

• FC does not want to manage / deal with all the micro-units
  • Need to make sure that ‘double accounting’ doesn’t happen e.g. same unit being counted twice
  • BG needs flexibility to deal with other producers etc that aren’t part of FC

Set-up

• Create separate Hub for buying group
  • Allocate ‘add to Order Cycle’ permissions (P-OC) for each Producer to the new Hub, so that new hub can offer products from those producers. NB. this can include P-OC for producers that are not working with FC
  • Give new hub temporary P-PV (permission to change products / variants) so that they can add variants in smaller unit sizes that they wish to offer to their customers (NB. If BG is willing, they could also help FC by checking descriptions, adding photos etc where these are still missing)
  • Set-up fees (if there is a mark-up at the hub), shipping and payment methods etc

orders open and close

order cycle - option 1

• new hub creates a completely autonomous order cycle, adding only the variants that they want to offer to their customers (NB. in this version, bg would be cross-checking against FC’s off-system list re. what is available)
    • set timing that works for their window of finalising and adjusting orders (potentially different from FC’s)
    • use variant overrides if they want to manage their own stock levels etc and/or if we need to isolate inventory from FC / core producer (see critical questions below)

order cycle - option 2

• BG is added as an outgoing distributor on FC’s order cycle
  • FC ‘adds all’ variants to OC, but only the bulk amounts to their outgoing distributor (FC wholesale)
  • BG adjusts their available variants in the order cycle, by eliminating what they don’t want to offer their customers
  • can still use variant overrides if we want to isolate stock levels
  • !! If in the same order cycle, the BG cannot set a different order cut-off time from FC - so there may be timing challenge getting the order adjustments and reconciliation done in time for FC . .

BG order adjustment - incl. customers agree to take more

• once orders are closed, the hub can use bulk order management to easily adjust the orders into bulk amounts
  • based on your description here, for this particular bg, you would only remove items where you have decided not to fulfil that order, not automatically increase amounts
  • OR you could tweak your model to allow for ‘group buy’ indicators on the shopfront, where customers can indicate if they are willing to take more, so that you can make these adjustments for them in the first round
  • We don’t currently have the ability for customers to adjust their own orders once placed. As the Hub you can easily adjust their orders, add items etc . . but for now they can’t. So two options for next step
    • one would be continue your current process, e.g. you circulate availability, they tell you what they’re willing to take and you adjust their orders on OFN
    • OR you could reopen the order cycle having adjusted the stock levels to match your new surplus availability . . customers then place another order to mop up. this would mean that some customers have two orders in the order cycle. For the purpose of pulling out packing reports, making adjustments etc this wouldn’t actually matter (we can easily just see all their items together in the important places). Depending on how you intend to do invoicing this could matter more or less. Let’s cross that bridge in next round
  • BG works out and finalises order of bulk amounts
    • easily adjusted to match bulk amounts on the Bulk Order Management screen and read / checked using the Orders & Fulfilment ‘Supplier Totals’ report to see summarised total amounts, including the Group Buy (unit sizes)* to check multiples are correct.

BG places order with FC wholesale

• BG then places this order independently with FC through their shopfront
    • LATER there could be lots of ways to improve / remove this data double-handling, but let’s get more info before we decide how to do it . .
    • NB. @lisahill - even if in the same order cycle, inventory totals will still be ok because a) BG can draw from variant override inventory so it doesn’t touch underlying and b) you can just pull out reports for FC - wholesale, you don’t need to include theirs, so it only gets counted once
    • *OR if in the same OC, FC can just use Supplier Totals report from BG as their order. If we did have magical csv order input, we could base it on this supplier totals csv. . how close is it to Lettuceshare export?

Order arrives, people pack, adjustments made

• again the orders can be easily adjusted using bulk order management and variable weight adjustments (e.g. if someone ends up with 1.25kg rather than 1kg)
  • work is in progress on changes to the order summary interface, that will enable you to quickly re-email all finalised orders / invoices to customers for payment

Critical questions for deciding detail of set-up

• @lisahill - how are FC planning to use inventory control on products and variants? how important is it that these levels reflect your internal stock or known incoming levels? or are you managing stock elsewhere for now and just
  • @sstead is just checking that my understanding of mutual exclusivity of variant overrides is correct :smile:

**Notes to OFN team re. tweaks / adjustments

• add ‘group buy’ quantities to Supplier Totals report for easy cross-check of bulk order

• allow ‘group-buy’ to be set at variant (not just product) and at VO (not just core) - as it’s more an inventory management / shopfront setting than an underlying product setting

• for FC to not have to see the micro-variants we could implement first step of product / variant wishlist, have FC use variant overrides for stock management and ‘hide’ the variants that they don’t want to see. We then also just need to adjust OC interface so that it only shows variants on the hub’s inventory list

• allow new variant to be created in VO, that is isolated to this hub (not affecting other users of that producer)

• order import from csv to save double entry

• create order from bulk amounts . .

@Kirsten longer response later regarding this, but quickly re: inventory. Yes, we will keep utilising an existing system for overall company stock control due to multiple department needing to be included (not just wholesale). However, we would like to manage the wholesale inventory by entering ‘possible’ stock numbers as available from producers, in order to utilise the selling out function to decrease oversales.

ok cool. We will follow process outlined above and at [Set-up and sharing of Wholesalers or Producers with large stock lists]

So, will give @timrwtaylor temporary access to manage products/variants of Food Connect’s producers so that they can add the smaller variant values that they need to offer their customers. Then we will remove this and they will no longer be able to edit underlying products, but they will be able to create variant overrides

You will then have control of the base stock, and can use variant overrides that you set just for Food connect - Wholesale to manage how much can be sold through wholesale shop / order cycle

NB. When BG is using their own variant overrides, sales through their shop will not impact on your base inventory levels.

If I don’t hear from you, I will turn on those permissions on Friday morning so that Tim and Leah can get to it. I’m around all day friday so can call if you want to discuss further?

@Kirsten I would love to talk this through on the phone - as I’ve found myself lost in a world of acronyms and technical talk…

no worries, this afternoon is ok - just not right now as I have my head fully loaded with something else I need to finish first!! 2pmish?

tomorrow better, if possible, I’ll email you - my brain also fully loaded acting as Luke for the school holidays. I’m just trying to put all these little thoughts down in the discourse whilst I think of them :smiley:

cool, tomorrow also good :slight_smile: again, afternoon better . .

Rightio, I’ve finally had a moment to attempt to re-read this complex article one more time, and here’s a couple of comments/questions:

• I think the separate order cycle option (option 1) is the way to go - for timing/stock levels/most everything else. Not sure how much more difficult this is in terms of back end. One of the main problems with our current retail system is that we can’t change the cut off time, I can see that this would be frustrating for buyer’s clubs to get their customers to work to an earlier cut off time with no help from the system (e.g. the order cycle stays open until noon Thursdays but buyer’s club has to communicate that it’s 10pm Wednesdays for their customers - better if each group/hub/producer’s actual cut off is real and true.)

• How’s the magical csv order import dreams going? Is it even a possibility? I think it would open up the ordering to people using any external system, not just LettuceShare. In this case, would it mean that the buyer’s club can obtain all of their orders, adjust amounts with bulk order management, pull a report of their totals, then import it into Food Connect’s Order Cycle - hey presto, super simple ordering!

• In terms of the visibility of variants, I think we would be happy to see all the little variants, as we may offer them from time to time - AND if we end up using the system for retail then we will need all of those little variants ourselves :smile: However, we will need to look at who’s editing them, and how much freedom there is for this editing, as I noticed this morning that the name of one of our master products had been edited. It would be great if the master products can be locked from editing, and only variants can be added and edited. Possible? Also, presuming at this stage that it’s only products can that be edited by others, not producers?

@timrwtaylor FYI all this in addition to the email I just sent you :smiley:

Pricing thoughts:

We sell 6 x Jar of something at a retail price. Presuming Buyers Clubs would generally offer 1 x jar of that product at a price which is FC’s price divided by 6 plus a markup (or however they choose to do it). However, sometimes we offer a single option as well. If the FC single variant is already in the system (therefore a Buyer’s Club doesn’t need to create it) then how would the Buyer’s Club adjust their pricing to relfect the true cost to their customers?

Following that thought through, if @timrwtaylor is adding single variants to the FC product list, presumably they are going in at the Buyer’s Club price. If FC chose to offer that same variant, how would we then reflect our true price? I know that this is going to go back into the True Pricing discussion, fees and mark ups, and might already be where it starts to come back to bite us…

Hi @lisahill,

This will be my first community post :D.

Yes I was just wrestling with this same potential problem:

@Kirsten, this is exactly the conceptual difference in variants that I brought up yesterday. ie The three categories of variant might need to have different behaviour:

1. A buyer’s group “consumer” variant of a product
  2. VS a FC wholesale variant
  3. VS a FC retail variant.

But that all depends on whether pricing, and other attributes, are flexible enough to accommodate 1 single variant being handled in a multitude of ways.

For example if there is a variant of 1x jar, currently it would be possible to add this variant to a FC retail order cycle AND/OR a BG’s order cycle.

I think the “base” price (set up in Bulk Edit Product, probably by FC) should be FC’s wholesale price divided by 6.

But in my BG’s order cycle I would want to apply our x%, say 15%, markup to that base price.

• @Kirsten Is adding that 15% markup done by using the fees dropdown in the order cycle?
  • If yes, then another BG (or FC retail) would safely be able to add a 20% markup to that same “base” price. Which gives us the functionality we’re looking for I believe. @lisahill - does that work?
  • Again if yes, the complication in my eyes is that the prices shown on the “Bulk Edit Products” screen for BGs would not be the prices that the BG offers the products at. So there would be no “master inventory list” of variants that my BG offers, with details (price) correct from the perspective of my BG.

Apologies if there’s something in the workflow that I’ve missed or if I’m misunderstanding what the different screens are used for. I admit that I haven’t had time to read any of the documentation and I’m trying to learn by doing, to save time.

You’ll probably get an idea of whether or not OFN is intuitive to use for a BG admin if I continue following this “suck-it-and-see” approach!

Tim

@lisahill, @kirsten, I’ve started the below topic for our progress on entering FC products/variants into OFN.

Hi @Kirsten,

As I mentioned in my email to you today, my current preference is to create a 0.1kg variant of products sold FC wholesale by the kg. This means that our co-op members would need to enter 23 qty so that they have ordered 2.3kg.

I don’t really want to do it this way because it will look strange to our members on our co-op OFN shopfront but I don’t see another option while OFN restricts quantity to be an integer not a decimal.

I would prefer to show a variant of 1 kg/1 item/1 bottle for every product. It would be far simpler for us to manage.

In the ideal world OFN would just calculate the per 1 kg/item price for me; ie BGs would not need to set up their own 1 item variant. Instead in the Order Cycle setup GUI I’d select the FC wholesale variant (eg 6 bottles of milk) and check a box called “display as 1 unit”. This would mean our shopfront would show 1 bottle of milk, whose price is the FC pack price divided by 6.

But the first most important step towards that goal would be allowing our members to add decimal amounts in the quantity field.

That would be the #1 enhancement to make OFN work for BGs that operate the way we do.

Tim

Hi @Kirsten,

I’ve now tried out some of our hub’s workflow in OFN. I concentrated on the three most time-consuming steps in our current spreadsheet based way of working:

1. Making substitutions. The co-op administrator will update existing rows, deletes existing rows and add new rows to member orders. This is because we don’t place an FC order that contains every single product requested by any/all of our members.
  2. Managing unallocated stock - ie the products we ordered from FC but have not allocated out to members.
  3. Creating the packing list, ie each member’s quantity of each item.

OFN does step 3 automatically for us, creating the packing list, but OFN does not appear to have functionality to deal with steps 1 and 2.

Below I’ve outlined the workflows I would have to follow to execute steps 1 and 2. All three of these workflow steps come after the co-op members have made their “Initial Request” (ie placed an order in the Deagon Coop shopfront" and the order cycle is closed.

@Kirsten please would you let me know if OFN has functionality I haven’t found yet that gives hub admins the ability to do steps 1 and 2 without the convoluted workflows that I’ve described below.

Making Substitutions

As a co-op admin the Bulk Order Management screen is useful but I cannot create a new item in a member’s order from here.

If for example 7 members ordered 8kg total of green apples and another 3 members ordered 4kg total of red apples the co-op admin may have decided to only order 1 pack of 12kg of green apples from FC.

We know that the 3 members that ordered red apples are happy with us allocating them green apples instead. But Bulk Order Management does not allow me to enter new products into members’ orders. I can update or modify the existing items in a members’ order, but I can’t add a new product of “green apples”.

I realise that I can go into Orders instead, open each member’s order and manually add green apples to each of those orders. But this workflow is more labour intensive than our current spreadsheet-based system.

Am I missing anything?

Managing Unallocated Stock

To do this in OFN I think I would need to do:

1. Open our order with FC in one browser tab.
  2. View the “Order Cycle Supplier Totals” report in a second browser tab.
  3. Compare the two tabs to work out the unallocated quantities of each product.
  4. Enter the unallocated quantities as the “on hand” amounts of the variants on the Deagon Coop Products screen.
  5. Open up a secondary order cycle to our members which would only include products which were unallocated. Tell the members to go in and select products from the unallocated inventory.

The secondary order cycle is only necessary because I believe members cannot go in and amend their initial order. Am I correct?

And a follow up question on this secondary order cycle…
Our “Initial Request” order cycle goes from Tuesday 8pm to Wednesday 9pm.
Our “Unallocated” order cycle goes from Wed 9pm to the following Wednesday, say 9am.

But the next week’s “Initial Request” cycle opens while this week’s “Unallocated” order cycle has not yet closed. Does that cause problems? Would members be able to tell which order cycle they’re in at the Deagon co-op shopfront?

Obviously I can avoid the complexity of the secondary order cycle if I (co-op admin) manage unallocated stock myself “manually”. ie Send out the unallocated list to all my members and then enter their requests into their orders. But again this is more work for the co-op admin than our current spreadsheet-based system.

Just working through all this and will respond to all your questions @timrwtaylor, but just want to clarify something about your process (checking I understand right) . .

Once you have your initial orders in, you make some ‘calls’ about what you’re going to order - and generally this means dropping some products and rounding up for others, so that your ‘unallocated’ order cycle is the amounts remaining on the products you have decided to over-order?

The reason I’m asking is because I’m working with another buying group here in Melbourne to update / fix the Bulk Coop/Supplier Totals report, which basically uses the bulk amounts and the total amount ordered to calculate how many to order, and how many are ‘short’ e.g. she has orders for but don’t make up a bulk pack.

She has suggested it would be more useful if it ‘rounded up’ and told her how many she had ‘unallocated’ or ‘left’ . . .which sounds like it might be the same thing you’re asking for, in which case getting this report right is going to simplify a step for you too . .

Starting a page to outline proposed changes to this report and would be great if you could weigh in - Report: update/fix Bulk Coop - Totals by Supplier

Pricing:

I think no problem. I have tried to explain in attached file.

• Underlying Variant has price set by FC (post set-up in which Tim is helping)
  • once set-up is complete, and Tim’s permission to manage those producers is removed, the products won’t actually appear in Tim’s product list at all
  • BG can add it to order cycles, add fees to it etc
  • If BG want to set different price, stock level etc, it can do so through use of Variant Overrides. This is where you will manage your own ‘master inventory list’ for your buying group. and you can see the proposed improvements to this interface here

Pricing Options.pptx (140.7 KB)

Quantities:

We have looked into allowing non-integer quantities a couple of times and it’s really tricky, so very unlikely to happen unless someone coughs up lots of money.

It seems to me to be very kind of you to allow people to order in whatever fractional increment they like. I am a bit unconvinced as to how critical this is as it seems like for most items (e.g. the 1 item / 1 bottle etc) they can only order ‘1’, as 1.5 is meaningless. If you allow them to just order in 1kg or 2kg, but then you have the ability to adjust those into fractional amounts once you’re trying to balance things up (which you can do from bulk order management, and have the prices recalculate, see here). Is it that important on that many items that people can specify 2.3 as opposed to 2.4kg? and how likely is it that you would adjust it anyway to get the total amounts to work?

If it really is that critical then we might need to turn it into a feature request and scope out / cost it

ok, now on to the workflow issues

Workflow 1: making substitutions

Don’t think you’re missing anything. Sounds like this would be a requested new feature request to add the ability to add a variant to an order from bulk order management. We can create a wishlist page for it if you like and see how much other interest there is in it?

Workflow 2: Managing Unallocated Stock

See my query above and link to discussion on bulk coop - supplier totals report, which might make this one step easier (by working out the unallocated quantities of each product for you)

You are correct that members cannot currently edit their own completed orders, so yes it seems like another order cycle would be the best way to do this

1. I suspect you’d be best to use variant overrides to manage the unallocated stock - so you’d just go through and update the on hand levels for this hub

The order cycle cross-over shouldn’t be too much of a problem as they would both just appear in the dropdown at the top of the shopfront page and customer would need to select which one they want.

But we might have an inventory management problem, as both order cycles would read from the variant overrides. I’m going to spend tomorrow morning doing detailed spec on the variant override upgrade so I’ll work out how to manage this. Other option would be to actually just use a 2nd hub for ‘unallocated’ which would keep the inventory separate. You could still just pull off your reports for both and they’d combine nicely for your final packing sheets etc

I suspect that’s more than enough for you to chew on for tonight :smile:

Hi @Kirsten. Yes that’s exactly the workflow for our ‘unallocated’ order cycle, so yes if the report ‘rounded up’ it probably would be more useful for us.

I’ll try and take a look at the other page you reference.

Cheers,
Tim

Thanks for your great reply Kirsten.

Pricing

Thanks for the Powerpoint. That would all work for us - as long as FC-Retail manage their markup over the FC-Wholesale price using fees, as you suggest at the bottom of the first page.

If however FC-W entered a base price of $36 for 6x jars but FC-R entered a base price of $7.80 for 1x jar, then BGs would be forced to use variant overrides.

This is just a matter of process - are you expecting FC-R to always enter a base price of $6 (not $7.80) for 1x jar, in the example you gave?

Quantities

I see where you’re coming from. Maybe this is something we as a BG have to just workaround for now.
One good example in our case garlic. FC-W sell it in a unit size of 1kg for $29/kg, but we want to offer it in multiples of 100g at $2.90+15% = $3.34 per 100g.

It’s necessary for us to have the 100g variant, because otherwise anyone that wanted any garlic would need to order 1kg, then let us know (outside of OFN) that they actually only want 100g.

It’s easy enough for us to create our own 100g variant (in Bulk Edit Products) and add it to our order cycle. But we would have the following problems:

1. When creating the variant for the first time I have to manually divide the FC-W by 10. I could get that wrong.
  2. If FC-W update the price of the 1kg price, that won’t affect my variant. ie in Bulk Edit Product the base price would remain at $2.90 for 100g even if FC-W increase their 1kg price to $30 my variant will still have a base price of $2.90.
  3. If I do notice that FC-W have updated their wholesale 1kg price, and then I go and edit the base price of my 100g variant in Bulk Edit Product, that affects the shopfront straight away. This could cause a problem for my last week’s unallocated order cycle that’s still open…

The above aren’t huge issues. But I could see a potential OFN enhancement - automatically generate a “consumer”, unit-level variant into the Bulk Edit Products list. This would save a lot of effort on the BG side. In this case OFN would create a “100g” variant that has a price that is the FC-W price divided by 10.

Workflow 1: making substitutions

OK, will do if I get a chance, thanks.

Workflow 2: Managing Unallocated Stock

Thanks for the info, I’ll wait to hear back from you. But based on the below bug I’ve just found I imagine the 2nd hub option would be the cleanest solution for my needs.

I just tested out two overlapping order cycles. There’s a bug:

• If I add 1 Barambah yoghurt in my “Week 1 excess” order cycle.
  • Then switch to my “Week 2 normal ordering” order cycle.
  • The “Week 2 normal ordering” order cycle now shows 1x Barambah yoghurt.
  • If I do not add any extra products and I go to Edit Cart it will refresh the shopfront and the cart will be empty.
  • If I I leave the 1x Barambah yoghurt in “Week 2 normal ordering” and add 1x Barambah feta then Edit Cart works, but it does show both these items against “Week 2 normal ordering”.

So currently overlapping order cycles can’t work on the shopfront. I imagine if I completed my “Week 1 excess” order before starting with “Week 2 normal” ordering it would work fine, but I’m sure our BG members would get very confused.

Is there a standard place for me to raise bug reports like this? Should I use the “Send Feedback” link at bottom RHS of my shopfront? I will do that now…

Thanks,
Tim