Who are we? I want to know the people behind the names :-)

You are very welcome @jackyjacky, it made my heart expand just a little bit to read your intro :heart:

Looking forward to seeing your presence on the github repo and in slack :smiley:

@jackyjacky what a story ! Agree with @danielle I feel such a great alignment with what OFN is ! We’ll try to do our best to facilitate your integration in the community, please feel free to reach us on Slack if anything is unclear on how that community work, or if you are lost somewhere in the OFN abundant jungle of ideas and threads of discussion :slight_smile: We also do have periodic “physical” gatherings that we discuss in the #global-community channel. I look forward to meeting you in real life someday ! So you can feel the human empathy and love that is also at the heart of our collective project :slight_smile:

Yay Jacky I’m so glad you’re here! Glad I was able to introduce you to OFN!

Thank you!! I will definitely be in touch as I explore and come up with more questions. I’m excited to get involved!

Me too!! I am so grateful that you were able to connect me to this project!

That’s amazing @jackyjacky ! I’ll try to do my best introducing you to the tech side of the project. I’m glad that you found a tech project that aligns with your values. That is what I found back in 2017!

Hi @RachelDuBois thanks for your work on OFN. There is a farm in North Wales which is looking for a volunteer to set up their OFN shopfront. Let me know if you are interested and I will introduce you https://www.campsites.co.uk/search/campsites-in-wales/gwynedd/caernarfon/henbant-permaculture-farm-and-campsite :slight_smile: