UK users have requested that order confirmation emails can be personalised to the hub.
- Hub name in subject line of order confirmation and order cycle total emails
- Hub contact email as ‘from’ in automated emails
- Personalisation of the emails to include hub logo, design template, etc.
This work has already been started in a small way but it is quite complex and for the full spec the contributions of the whole community would of course make it better!
As Super Admin
Within Configuration -> Mail Methods super admin can:
Enable Email White labelling for Enterprises
This could be made an optional or paid-for feature by allowing instances to select which enterprises specifically can Enable Email White Labelling.
As an Enterprise with a Shopfront
Within Enterprise Details
- There is an additional menu option
Enable Enterprise specific mail they have the options for each email:
– To use the default or enterprise from address
– To use a subject line with either Instance Name or Enterprise Name stated.
Organising this such that each email has options will enable us allow bespoke email content further down the line.
Issues will be added to github epic 1153