Vouchers Discounts Credits V1 Designs

@Rachel Great question. I don’t know if Jess has even seen the work done by Melissa. Let’s add this to chat about next product circle as I think the team has diverged here.

@lin_d_hop yes she has. When we talked about this work in product circle and I demoed you where JB and I got to, we agreed we would ask Jess to work on a style guide (simple PDF doc).

From there I had a chat with Jess where she said she might suggest some alternatives and produce the styleguide. But since then Jess has been snowed under and the style guide has been put in standby. If it’s still the case, FYI Mario could be available to work on it.

In any case, unless there are some other designs, what is showed here for voucher is not enough to apply everywhere on the admin side. As testers will soon pick up the first vouchers issues, what’s the plan here? Release on the old Spree designs?

Yes, my understanding is probably old spree designs with new styles where they exist. Looking forward to chatting through what the approach should be and how we can move forward with the style guide.

@lin_d_hop thanks for answering @Rachel’s question. I had no idea how to answer it. @Kirsten fyi.