Current view of roadmap
Finished since last meeting
None but SCA and customer balances are really close!
Harmonizing customer balances ( @sauloperez ) - Dev work is done except one remaining parts on orders that we need to check. If not needed, we just need to toggle the feature properly and get it rolled-out with the following plan:
- FR during one week, if everything works:
- All instances get the improved balances, and if everything works:
- We remove the code for the old balances and the toggle
If we see heavy bugs, the toggle will help us to switch back super quickly on the previous version of the balances
Consumer price comparison / Unit price (@Jana + @Erioldoesdesign + @sauloperez + @jibees )
JB started working on the frontend for the shopper side, first PR has been merged . We ll continue frontend work on Admin side behind feature toggle until backend work can be picked up.
Continuous Integration (CI)
Pau’s spike is done. We will start using Github’s CI over the next two weeks to see if it works better. All details here
Rail upgrade 5.0
The first bit is in test ready
Contributor in play
- Map improvements with Julie PR Improving user discover on ofn map - This is waiting for Julie to be back.
Ready To Go
Spike on performance: which are our slowest pages currently? (See discussion point on performance below)
Rails 5.2 upgrade
Blocked by Rails 5.0 upgrade
In Inception / In Design
Ready for Inception
Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
Networking pt 2 The continuation of this work will wait until @Mario returns.
- Mario is back to day job and working out OFN capacity.
- @Jana to create an issue to set up up an automated tasks to fetch the data that @maikel did manually recently. We agreed to move this straight to dev ready under the s2.
- Some instances (especially CA and DE right now) would like to have Metabase set up for their instances. We need to first get Metabase more stable. @apb will look at how to fix it and will call @Matt-Yorkley to the rescue if needed. @Jana are you happy to create an s2 for the synchronization problem?
- How to prioritize performance work without jeopardizing our pipe was the last big topic today. It turns out we first need to do a spike to understand our potential performance problems.
We agreed to prioritize this spike pretty soon: it becomes the number 1 next up thing in “ready to go”
- For all problem related to reports a second spike would need to be prioritize on performance quick wins like async. processes. Otherwise, the improved reporting projects should answer this need.
@Jana to facilitate