OFN SA is live

Hi Everyone.

I am overjoyed to announce that OFN South Africa went live at midnight 21 September to coincide with spring Equinox in the Southern Hemisphere. All is going well despite a couple of minor adjustments that still needs to be made. Francois and I did a whirlwind tour of the country and presented OFN at 3 events in the last 24 hours. Response has been overwhelmingly positive.

Our producer userbase in SA is going to largely consist of subsistence and micro scale farmers and as such we are relying heavily on the NGO’s who work in the field of food security to bring the farmers they work with on line as producers and I am happy to say that we reached all the major organisations in Gauteng and Cape Town.

http://ofn.kandu.co.za

A huge big thanks to everyone in the OFN family. Seeing OFN live in SA is the realization of a dream and vision I have been holding for 5 years.

@Kirsten @RohanM @serenity @danielle @oeoeaio @maikel @danielle_zamarchi @MyriamBoure @Selmo @eric

1 Like

Hurrah!! @serenity had picked this up on facebook last night and we’re very excited - so awesome :smile: Congratulations!!

1 Like

Wonderful news! Congratulations :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulation @lawrence!!! Yepppaaaaaa!

1 Like

Amazing, congrats! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah! Congratulations :smiley:

1 Like