What is the need / problem
Mary has an order cycle between two months (from 24th month X till 5th X+1). When the OC closes she wants to extract the orders information to make the global orders to Fred. The default start date is “1st X+1”, she doesn’t pay attention and filter only with the OC, and send those information to the producers. All the orders before 1st X+1 are not delivered, customers are angry.
Who does it impact
- Mary, Fred and Shannon because they don’t delivered what was ordered and are very embarrassed !
- Jane because she didn’t get what she ordered
What is the current impact of this problem
- Hub looses customers: customers are angry and might not buy again
- Difficult customer relationship situation to manage
What is the benefit in focusing on this
- Avoid annoying and easy mistakes that have very annoying consequences for hubs
Links to more details
Potential solutions that will solve this problem
- Might probably be solved through feature candidate Improve reports performance to ensure all users can generate reports for max 1 year data