Hub can easily generate accurate packing slips

@tschumilas @MyriamBoure I was just about to create a wishlist for adding Supplier / Producer name to the invoices so that they ‘can’ be used as packing sheets, as per discussion here

scanned the icebox to check I wasn’t duplicating, and found this thread. I haven’t read through it all, but note that it was opened with this comment

Packing orders needs to be done quickly and accurately at the food hub. At present a hub manager needs to download a CSV file, manipulate it, and make a packing sheet for each customer, and print them out to take to the packing location. Hub managers find this process cumbersome. So to avoid it, they are using invoices to pack orders. But invoices are not designed as packing slips, and there are other problems associated with this use. By focusing on the hub’s packing process we can develop ‘packing slips’ that help them pack orders more efficiently and OFN will respond to new hub users primary questions/concerns

Would we be encouraging ‘bad’ behaviour / use of invoices by adding the Supplier name to them?

For my 2c, I think we should still just do it, as people are using the invoices as a workaround and this would make that workaround much easier and save people lots of time, while the more complex most amazing packing sheets ever are worked out?