No milestone this week.
S1: payments issues (redirection, domain name, …). Two PRs already merged might solve the issues. Need to check.
[Spike] Investigate our Stripe Integration · Issue #8074 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub : needs to be reviewed. By @lin_d_hop
Split Checkout : 8076 will be merged soon and then @apb should integrate the payment form, and some features tests should be implemented (by @jibees). @Matt-Yorkley has been working on it as well and a new PR is on its way with new toys.
OFN Styleguide : Integration of tailwind in the app is (almost) done, still need to be done into Storybook (still some issues with webpack)
Tax Report @Matt-Yorkley purpose a new tool as a first step: Reports Query Interface by Matt-Yorkley · Pull Request #8145 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub This is a template for the entire project tax reports.
DFC/OIDC Authentication – DFC Open ID connect: still in code review
Product import with images: We were only 3 people at delivery circle tonight (2 product - 1 dev) so it was a bit short to decide anything on this one. The topic is moved to the next delivery circle. @apb it would be good if you can contribute async. on whether or not you think this can be merged as is. People at delivery circle today thought that currently the core team does not have room to finish this work. Given that the AU team has no room either, there is only 2 options: either merge as is or close for now. ping @dcook @Kirsten
- Backoffice UI Uplift - Phase 1 - Paused due to too many priorities
History of invoice changes (Rachel + ? ) - Unblocked. Needs an in-depth meeting, when everyone is available.
- There are plenty of potential solutions and the best technical approach needs to be found and will be explored after Adjustments is complete.
- Invoice number system (Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Improved reporting - We need to think about a general technical approach for this. Tax reporting might be a good a time for this however the overall improved reporting project will be worked on after History of Invoice changes.
How order in state count?
How does OFN count the number of incomplete orders?#5236
We need to make the differentiation between a real abandoned cart and the created by the system cart. And then hide the ones that are only technical ones? ie. hide carts that are empty from the user.
Real incomplete orders could be the ones that have at least one line items.
- Monitoring the transformation rate should definitively be is a Matomo thing.
Payment fee / taxes
Tax attach to a payment method? Do we want something equivalent to shipping methods for the payment methods? We need to have a discussion on it and find a correct solution. (also check the legislation around countries). → This needs some inception then whishlist (or maybe bug?).
- Add payment fee calculator to match Stripe & Paypal fees (flat rate + percentage) · Issue #121 · openfoodfoundation/wishlist · GitHub
Keep in mind for product circle. Question: how urgent is it for AUS team?
@maikel is back
He will do some code reviews and help others
@apb Discussion around the new bug-severity system should go on discourse.
Tuesday September 14th @ 20h Europe/Paris.
(first time taking notes … )