No milestone referred.
- Over 50 issues In Dev (!!!): priority should be to close issues and finish current WIP.
- S1: payments issues reopened, after report from CA - ping @apb
- Stripe Connect removal not on the current release; issues #7872 and #8169 to be addressed/deployed together.
- New legal business details form is moving forward: @apricot12 and @jibees pairing on this.
- Systems specs A PR is in code review which addresses some specs.
- Split Checkout : 8076 will be merged soon and then @apb should integrate the payment form, and some features tests should be implemented (by @jibees). Matomo tracking should be added as well, issue opened here.
- OFN Styleguide : No update today, but it was noted that Lisa Miller is volunteering to take on some design tasks.
- Tax Report @Matt-Yorkley This ground setting & exciting PR is in test ready: Reports Query Interface by Matt-Yorkley · Pull Request #8145 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub after that tax report issues will be tackled. No update today.
DFC/OIDC Authentication – DFC Open ID connect: estimated time is likely to have been exceeded (it’s a learning process)
Product import with images : PR https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/pull/7938 has been merged; we should be able to close #7943 (discussion on GH).
- Backoffice UI Uplift - Phase 1 - Paused due to too many priorities
History of invoice changes (Rachel + ? ) - Unblocked. Needs an in-depth meeting, when everyone is available.
- There are plenty of potential solutions and the best technical approach needs to be found and will be explored after Adjustments is complete.
- Invoice number system (Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Improved reporting - We need to think about a general technical approach for this. Tax reporting might be a good a time for this however the overall improved reporting project will be worked on after History of Invoice changes.
Product circle presented the OFN Roadmap
Post on #delivery-circle channel on Slack will follow @Jana on the top 3 tech debt / automated tests / sysadmin tasks we have in the columns right now.
Hacktoberfest is up soon
Please update papercuts and other issues with the good first issue label.
@apb Discussion around the new bug-severity system should go on discourse - no updates.
Tuesday September 28th 6PM UTC