- S1 on OC : in Test Ready, to be included on this week’s release
- S2: payments issues feedback from CA still required; @apb will look into it
- Stripe Connect removal is back to code review: would you like to provide any feedback on this one @apricot12 ?
- New legal business details form no update today - in code review
- Systems specs: are being addressed step-wise, as discussed with @maikel
- Split Checkout : @apb to implement the payment form. For now, no further changes - @Jana is using Matomo to check if/where do customers drop out
- OFN Styleguide : It’s moving forward on the design side. The PR to implement Tailwind is being worked on and improved.
- Tax Report This ground setting & exciting PR is in test ready: Reports Query Interface by Matt-Yorkley · Pull Request #8145 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub after that tax report issues will be tackled. After a first round of testing the PR is back in test-ready.
DFC/OIDC Authentication – DFC Open ID connect: no update since last delivery circle
Nothing in particular to discuss in that category, but Hacktoberfest is coming!
NO UPDATES FROM HERE ON
- Backoffice UI Uplift - Phase 1 - Paused due to too many priorities
History of invoice changes (Rachel + ? ) - Unblocked. Needs an in-depth meeting, when everyone is available.
- There are plenty of potential solutions and the best technical approach needs to be found and will be explored after Adjustments is complete.
- Invoice number system (Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Improved reporting - We need to think about a general technical approach for this. Tax reporting might be a good a time for this however the overall improved reporting project will be worked on after History of Invoice changes.
i) The pipe seems to move/have moved particularly slow during September.
The bright side is financially, things are under control
Discussion on hiring efforts - we need a senior dev, full-stack:
- some of our strong candidates have dropped out - the project seems “too big”. How do we interpret this? Code base too old/monolith?
- Are flaky specs/broken build scaring-off new potential candidates? Flaky specs to be prioritized: top of Tech-Debt or S2/S1? → Needs more dev input. @filipefurtado to have a look when these come up. Agreed this costs precious dev time.
- Another round of recruitment and decentralizing effort: @lin_d_hop as been mostly on top of this @Kirsten will post on go-rails as well (for AU recruitment), and this efforts should be extended to instance managers as well.
ii) Feels like “wheels are falling off”: How to boost-up the spirit of the team? In addition to the Europe gathering, the whole team needs to spend time, share thoughts, ideally some time together. For now the compromise is to go online and organize two sessions:
To account for all people and figure out if a common schedule is possible @Jana will lend an organizatinal hand
From previous meeting:
@apb Discussion around the new bug-severity system should go on discourse - no updates.
Tuesday October 12th 6PM UTC