- New legal business details form is merged!
- 8378 : Mobile phone views breaks. @jibees is on it.
- 8255 : @apricot12 is blocked and @maikel will help.
- S2: payments issues feedback from CA still required; @apb will look into it
- Systems specs: are being addressed step-wise, as discussed with @maikel. Probably 1/3 is done.
- Split Checkout : @apb to implement the payment form. For now, no further changes - @Jana is using Matomo to check if/where do customers drop out @jibees should write some specs.
- OFN Styleguide : Building components in Figma, as a component library (interface inventory) is The PR to implement Tailwind is somehow blocked. @jibees needs to go back on it: 8134
- Tax Report This ground setting & exciting PR is in test ready: Reports Query Interface by Matt-Yorkley · Pull Request #8145 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub after that tax report issues will be tackled. Back to In Dev.
- Add `tax_category_id` for a line_item by jibees · Pull Request #8375 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
DFC/OIDC Authentication – DFC Open ID connect: no update since last delivery circle - Really close to be merged. @Rachel will see with the Belgium team.
Some contributors did some nice PRs: thanks!
NO UPDATES FROM HERE ON
- Backoffice UI Uplift - Phase 1 - Paused due to too many priorities
History of invoice changes (Rachel + ? ) - Unblocked. Needs an in-depth meeting, when everyone is available.
- There are plenty of potential solutions and the best technical approach needs to be found and will be explored after Adjustments is complete.
- Invoice number system (Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Improved reporting - We need to think about a general technical approach for this. Tax reporting might be a good a time for this however the overall improved reporting project will be worked on after History of Invoice changes.
- @maikel Should select some “hard” issues for hiring a full-stack senior dev
- @Rachel and @jibees will prepare the second meeting after the first one (the one to re-approach as humans) and see how it goes, and what we need afterwards.
- Roadmap questions : things haven’t move that much.
- @maikel will probably have around 14h per week until end of the year (with one week off around christmas)
- @jibees will probably have around around 28h per week until the end of the year with two weeks off (first of november and around christmas)
- @nihal 25 hours a week.
Some of the items can overlap (between “Fix all flaky specs” and “Migrate system into feature specs” and “Improve Stripe test automation” and “Stripe refactoring + testing / implements VCR”)
- Migrate system into feature specs: can be done by the end of the year.
From previous meeting:
@apb Discussion around the new bug-severity system should go on discourse - no updates.
Tuesday October 26th 6PM UTC