1. Current view of the roadmap
Finished since the last meeting
- #7614 S1 - Completed, available in the last release
- Spree #7619 - copyright notice
- Code review column looks wayyy better!
In play - Core Pipe
Postgress update: it’s now available for testing: this should be our highest priority. Instances that have seen their release reverted today might have experienced issues due to Postgress versions.
[Refactoring Adjustments] @Matt-Yorkley has been on other tasks so this is ‘paused’
[Platform T&Cs for Shoppers] Available for manual testing
Unit prices: Last remaining issue is in code review, but shouldn’t block releasing the feature to everyone: removing the feature toggle has thus just landed in testing.
Split Checkout page - Discourse Post here , Inception Pipe Issue here kick-off meeting has occurred, but there are remaining bits to clarify on the new checkout workflow @Matt-Yorkley will dig into the code and give feedback to the issue
Depreciated Stripe connect - waiting on AU support team for feedback
OFN Styleguide 1: Still on pause
In-play - Funded pipe
In play - Contributor
- Rails 6.0 is there to be tested
- Design issues are picked up by new contributors
2. Next Up
Ready To Go
- Improved reporting - Updated: a meeting with (@Erioldoesdesign + @Rachel ) took place: A further meeting is to be organized with the devs and check if the tech side is feasible; Some design specific tasks are also up next (requires user feedback)
Ready for Inception
(no changes on this section this week)
- History of invoice changes (@Rachel + ?) - Blocked by the work on adjustments
- Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Server standardisation
As we are adding more instances to the sysadmin pool (Ireland just joined ) we see more clearly that we have various infrastructure set up (from Ubuntu versions to email config). Two main actions on the short term:
- update documentation about all current server set up: @apb
- define a standard set up the global teams commit to maintain: to assign
- remind instance managers circle that this circle is responsible for defining which instance can access the full support package: @Rachel
Tues June 1st at 7AM UTC
Facilitation: to define
Notes: to define