Delivery Circle Meeting Notes June 1st

1. Current view of the roadmap

Finished since the last meeting

  • Releases unblocked to all servers. DelayedJob has been removed :scream:

In play - Core Pipe

  • Postgress upgrade

  • Refactoring Adjustments: @Matt-Yorkley Last big piece is nearly done

  • Platform T&Cs for Shoppers: Still waiting on testing :pray:

  • Unit prices: Last remaining issue is in code review, removing the feature toggle still in testing. Another issue found

  • Split Checkout page - Discourse Post here , Inception Pipe Issue here kick-off meeting has occurred, found some complications with the proposed plans related to stage of checkout when card and payment details are recorded. @Matt-Yorkley to investigate technical options.

  • Deprecated Stripe connect - @Kirsten to raise with AU team in meeting.

  • OFN Styleguide 1: Still on pause

In-play - Funded pipe


Some budget confirmed. Hoping to prioritise first work in Discussion section.

In play - Contributor

  • Question about password expiration time found by Mattieu. @Rachel will open an issue
  • Some feedback needed on this draft PR to unblock Guido.

2. Next Up

Ready To Go


  • Improved reporting - Awaiting notes and next steps. Questions about how to address this work in terms of design. To be discussed more in product circle but no hurry due to many outstanding priorities.

Ready for Inception

(no changes on this section this week)



Server standardisation

  • Jose’s work to be merged this week :pray: to avoid more complexity.
  • Seeking to continue bringing servers into the server pool.


  • Kirsten would like Create Enterprises added to the list of useful endpoints
  • Pau raised concerns about data consistency and performance across endpoints
  • DFC authentication work can be funded so let’s prioritise this!
  • Andy as given an estimation of 30hrs.
    @apb - we discussed starting this from now. We need to discuss with you the proportion of your time but as a suggestion 25% (with the remaining 75% being all the core work - bugs, reviews, releases, community support etc). Let’s discuss on Slack :slight_smile:
  • To track time we will make a separate project in Clockify for this work. We will want Code Reviews and Testing all tracked separate from the main pipe.


Exciting decision to welcome one of our contributors as a paid team member! Welcome @nihal :tada:
@Matt-Yorkley will pair :slight_smile:

Tues June 8th at 6PM UTC

Facilitation: to define
Notes: to define

it seems to be a great meeting :clap: