Delivery circle meeting notes July 6th

1. Current view of the roadmap

Finished since the last meeting

• Rails 6.1 :tada: WE ARE RUNNING ON THE LATEST VERSION OF RAILS IN PRODUCTION - THIS IS HUGE!

• Adjustments Part I roll-out :tada: The big boss is deployed everywhere! THE PIPE IS STARTING TO UNLOCK

• Guido’s PR WE WILL BE ABLE TO SORT SHOPFRONT BY PRODUCERS after next release is out :boom:

I SHOULD STOP WRITING IN UPPERCASE BUT THESE THINGS ARE SUPER EXCITING!!!

In play - Core Pipe

In-play - Funded pipe

API

Next step: DFC Authentication – kick off has happened. Notes are on their way.

In play - Contributor

2. Next Up

Ready To Go

Inception/Design

Nothing currently

Ready for Inception

• History of invoice changes (@Rachel + @Matt-Yorkley ) - Blocked by the work on adjustments
    There are plenty of potential solutions and the best technical approach needs to be found and will be explored after Adjustments is complete.

• Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.

• Improved reporting - We need to think about a general technical approach for this. Tax reporting might be a good a time for this however the overall improved reporting project will be worked on after History of Invoice changes.

Backlog

Discussion

Tailwind vs bootstrap

We decided to start with Tailwind and review in 3 months if this was the right way to go.

Feedback on the retro for unit prices

It would be awesome to have assigned reviewers along the tech & product lead. To make sure the load is shared.
We know we are short on resources, but it would be awesome to start doing this.

We are super happy to be able to toggle feature in production now :tada: :clap:

NEXT MEETING:
Tues July 13th at 7AM UTC

Facilitation: ??
Notes: ??

2 Likes

WOW THOSE THINGS REALLY ARE EXCITING!! VERY VERY EXCITING!!

Thanks everyone who made them happen - up-to-date and pipe unblocking and awesome new contributor - I feel hopeful of things starting to move :slight_smile:

2 Likes