1. Current view of roadmap
Finished since last meeting
Rollout strategy: France instance first, and other instances on the following week, if all goes well. This needs PRs: two issues will be created, for OFN install and to enable it to the instance (@Rachel @sauloperez )
- OFN Styleguide 1 merged! (decisions pending on CSS framework)
In play - Core Pipe
OFN Styleguide 1: still to discuss - Tailwind vs. Bootstrap - Core devs to provide feedback on the CSS framework before we can move on.
Contributor in play
- Map improvements with Julie PR Improving user discover on OFN map. New commits submitted (Cillian) to address the missing points: code reviewed and ready to be tested (@filipefurtado )
In play - Funded pipe
Meeting happened today (Tuesday, 27.04). It was decided that time spent on API work will be tracked on Clockify.
Decisions to be taken on strategy: prioritization on end-points and/or authentication work (see further notes below from the see discussion part of this meeting).
2. Next Up
Ready To Go
- Tax Reports (@lin_d_hop + @Matt-Yorkley) - The rocket is still on the launch pad. Blocked by adjustments.
- Backoffice UI Uplift - phase 1 Kick-off done, building the components issue for breakdown @Jana. @jibees will create issues for testing to unblock both Product List UI Uplift and Styleguide.
Note: Unit Price in Bulk Editing (=Product List Page) is on hold because of the Product List Page UI Uplift (@jibees )
Finished the Inception and Design; almost in ready to “Ready to go” (@Erioldoesdesign ); maybe a kick-off meeting is needed?… Which dev has room for this work? => postponed to next Delivery Circle meeting.
- Improved reporting - Updated: a meeting with (@Erioldoesdesign + @Rachel ) took place: A further meeting is to be organized with the devs and check if the tech side is feasible; Some design specific tasks are also up next (requires user feedback)
Ready for Inception
(no changes on this section this week)
Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Networking pt 2 The continuation of this work will wait until @Mario returns.
- Eriol reaching out to Mario (via Email) and Kirsten; awaiting feedback.
In play - Core Pipe (encore)
Swimming trough our ocean of S2s
#7458 – @jibees first s2! - JB requests thorough code review
#7495 – being investigated and good progress on figuring out what’s going on (@apb)
#6038 – on this weeks release an improvement is shipped, which will track this bug, should it occur in production (@sauloperez )
#7449 – rails 5.2 and 5.1 upgrade may solve this (Matt); a quick fix, could be to create another e-mail job (@sauloperez ). We closed this issue, and will re-open should it occurr again.
#ofn-data/issues/50: would probably require a postgres upgrade (Matt); would it be possible to synchronize data data using chronjob (would need to be done at different times)
@apb suggests: Every user has a personal token (not obvious for users); long-term, make it easier to access your token (as a user).
@Rachel raises: do we want user to have it easily accessible? Probably not, as long as we don’t officially support any endpoints (@lin_d_hop ). @Matt-Yorkley agrees with general conclusions on API-spike, and the doorkeeping approach (see #7364); maybe a good idea to let users manage (revoke and generate) their own tokens, although perhaps not a requirement, at the moment.
Question remains: should next steps rather address quick wins or vs. DFC compliance. Product strategy discussion (which also relies on dev-feedback). This is still not not clear;
An upcoming meeting Thursday 6:30 UTC (Budget) and another one will be set up to discuss strategy (@sauloperez + @Rachel )
Tues 4th May at 8AM GMT
Jana to facilitate and Eriol to take notes.