1. Current view of the roadmap
Finished since the last meeting
- Postgres upgrade done!
In play - Core Pipe
Split Checkout page - Discourse Post here . In progress; #8070 - @jibees on adding tests here, but some issues are coming up related with to system tests - see last point in Discussion section. Also, some new developments on #8061.
Deprecated Stripe connect - in code review
Tax Report Here & Here (@lin_d_hop + @Matt-Yorkley) @Matt-Yorkley ready to start on this. @lin_d_hop to organise a kick off → the rocket is excited on the launchpad!! Reports kick of scheduled for Wednesday 18.08, 13h CET
In-play - Funded pipe
Next step: DFC/OIDC Authentication – DFC Open ID connect: back to code review - kudos to @paco
In play - Contributor
- Translation on password changes (Missing translation key for expired token · Issue #5782 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub) worked on by Mathieu. Still in play
2. Next Up
Ready To Go
- Backoffice UI Uplift - Phase 1 - Paused due to too many priorities
History of invoice changes (@Rachel + @Matt-Yorkley ) - Unblocked. Needs an in-depth meeting, when everyone is available.
- There are plenty of potential solutions and the best technical approach needs to be found and will be explored after Adjustments is complete.
Ready for Inception
- Invoice number system (@Rachel + ?) - waiting for re-inception, but linked to history of invoice changes.
- Improved reporting - We need to think about a general technical approach for this. Tax reporting might be a good a time for this however the overall improved reporting project will be worked on after History of Invoice changes.
Teaser: new stuff was prioritized and coming in soon!!
Some more recent S2s (#8059 and #7785) and Cillians post triggers discussion on StripeSCA: Goal is to get to the bottom of Stripe issues often costing customer-support time and delivery-team time. Stripe might not be implemented the way it is meant to - Slack post on #bugs; related issues: #7809 / #7767
- @lin_d_hop will open a placeholder issue linking these references
- Metabase use-cases: it should be accessible to MCFE managers. We keep patching and need a solution… Some tables are not are not synchronized which limits usability.
=> Organize a Metabase retro: to be organized #analytics
=> Andy suggests: Concept of reports applied to Metabase queries… and the otherway around:
=> The approach (and connection to Improved Reporting) is coming up with a solution to cover “95%” of simple use-cases covered by the app; the missing “5%” use the API and integration to build bespoke reporting (a common requirement). Metabase can potentially be part of this approach.
Reviewing the bug-severity system
Never been done since it exists.
Accounting for time and impact on support teams.
Proposal from @apb will go on #delivery-circle: consider Pain level. => needs to be discussed next meeting.
Tuesday August 24th, 7am UTC