Thanks @dcook for facilitating the meeting!
- Webhook on order cycle open is on progress. Pretty though, and taking longer than expected.
- Bump sidekick
- Upgrading nodejs on managed servers (very old version used): we need to find a good solution upgrading node on those servers (and links with Ubuntu) ; we probably should use
- Raise an issue and we probably need to upgrade Ubuntu on instanced server. Maybe having a production docker ready is a good way (easier way) to improve this. Should we prioritize Upgrade to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver · Issue #157 · openfoodfoundation/ofn-install · GitHub ? But we do have the Rails7 and replace webpacker by the rails asset manager should be on top on tech debt column.
- Made some progress on DFC. I can use the Connector to generate JSON. I will need another day to finish that off and then we have a pull request to test once the prototype works again.
- We had a good vouchers kick-off and Gaetan and I can start work within the next days. There are still some tax implications to discuss (Kirsten and Lynne will talk to an accountant).
- I ticked some small tech-debt off.
- Background-reports are in review.
- Will start working on vouchers very soon
- Some backoffice uplift, one PR in review
- Some discussion around StimulusJS on https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/pull/10351
- Work on splitcheckout errors improvments SplitCheckout: improve error messages in flash banner to improve user experience by jibees · Pull Request #10428 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub Almost ready.
- Will start working on column selector re-design Create a columns selector component and remove the angular directive one by jibees · Pull Request #10143 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- Blocked on S3 one: https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/pull/10135 What to do next? Someone needs to look deeply at the code. Maybe some pairing with @dcook ? @maikel will probably join also. (what a team!) Question raised by @filipefurtado : When do we want to update an order? This PR should not solve everything.
- Is the main question the following: What should make an invoice be re-calculated (related to the blocked s3 above)?
- Maybe worth a big workshop to work together synchronously on that.
- Should we introduce a button available for distributor “Generate an new invoice”; when do an order could have an invoice?
- Have a data model stored in a way, and compare it?
- Many questions raised.