How to prioritize this, a proposal:
- Ensure UK not falling - adding disk space for now (short term solution) - needs issue
- Deeper investigation on performance problems
- Investigate why UK disk is filling - is it really filling quicker than other in other servers? Needs an issue; also related to #10016.
How does @heroinedor feel about this issue?
Posted updates on slack here. Investigated UK outages
3 issue waiting confirmation/feedback needed on:
i) addressed #8952 split checkout / stripe SCA payment capture, instructions missing. @filipefurtado will make a quick test
ii) #6029 - deleting shipping methods. Perhaps having a default shipping method? Raises issues though. Different ways were proposed:
- ideal solution would be soft delete. May be a huge overhead, will be considered as an option
- hiding from shopfront, setting as backoffice only
- preventing deletion if the shipping method is associated to un-shipped orders
- working on #9807
- feedback discussion on Trix PR wishlist/issue/63; looks good to move forward.
Mostly off last week, will get back to:
- working at build speed fine tuning (#10071; got feedback from @dcook on #10018 ).
- Addressing spec deprecation warnings for rails upgrade (will ping @Avi on this)
- tracking button use #10000.