- Lots of
Test Ready, @filipefurtado will dedicate time on this today. Should be fine this week.
- API - rswag integration by Matt-Yorkley · Pull Request #8326 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub probably needs some eyes on code review
- @apricot12 is on a S2 (Editing unit names is not correctly applied on shopfront · Issue #8495 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub) and need to write some specs and then should jump on others issues.
- @jibees should finish split checkout by the end of the week (thanks @Matt-Yorkley !). We should reserve a staging server to stage Split Checkout
- @filipefurtado One last system specs that is blocked: when generating a pdf, it generates a js error: [draft] Updates/moves invoice_print_spec into system by filipefurtad0 · Pull Request #8434 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub. @jibees will take a look.
- Current test of the feature can really only start after [Split Checkout] Clicking the `Next - Order Summary` button has no effect · Issue #8625 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub is merged. This is currently a blocker to anything going further.
- There are some issues left on the epic : #8623, #8624, #8626, #8630. These need to be done before we start the release process.
- Issues #7408, #7410 and #7434 are kept open because they have good acceptance criteria. We can close them once we are ready to release to some users
- #6139 might be fixed with this work: we need to check.
- Everything Jana & JB worked on the analytics side is documented here : https://ofn-user-guide.gitbook.io/ofn-super-admin-guide/ofn-platform-configuration/matomo/using-matomo-an-example#using-funnels-t[…]ck-user-journeys but so far I only see funnels for checkout set up in AU. I need to dig more into this. The goal would be to track down difference in user behavior between the old and the new checkout. @filipefurtado and @jibees will pair on it.
- Tracking with Clockify (code review, …)
Split name column in customers table · Issue #8577 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub is (almost) ready and @achauve should tackle this one. @lin_d_hop will check some stuff around tracking and then will put into the
Dev Ready column.
@filipefurtado want to dedicate more time on automatic testing and analytic. To be sure to correctly handle those tasks, we want to move a little bit away from the manual testing. Need to create a new role around manual testing, and then @filipefurtado will assure the transition period. Recruiting is a lot of work. We should label some issues with
Easy test, like we do with new developper. @filipefurtado will try to manage the recrutement process, and should post an announcement on the internal slack, because we think it’s a good idea to first try with an internal recruitment.
back on January 4th!