- Worked on on Active storage/Paperclip. Some issues found during testing which are now addressed. Soon ready for another round of testing.
- Will work on S2s as well
- worked in #9132 together with Rachel
- draft pull request for issue #9140
- #9057 is merged, and should solve checkout issues around split checkout
- is #9056 hard to reproduce. Still occurring?
From @Rachel :
- S2 #9153 tax issues on Split Checkout: we need to update the shipping fees according to the shipping/delivery address
Order summary (/summary) should display the correct taxes.
@maikel points out this PR as related: [Split Checkout] Move setting of payment total during checkout into OrderUpdater by Matt-Yorkley · Pull Request #8822 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- Continuing work on Analytics on both checkout flows. Helpful chat with @Rachel and @jibees. Split Checkout should be working after S2 fixes, which will enable to test the current goals/funnels setup.
- Plenty of S2s to investigate lately
- Had reviewed active storage pr and will review the second half when its ready
- Started looking into two s2 bugs and will try to have prs for them by end of the week
Will be attending delivery circle meetings alternating with @Kirsten. Welcome to our circle Ronella!
A follow-up from the API customers endpoint meeting - first funded feature
It was nicely scoped, and kept at a minimum chunk size, to enable faster delivery
Testing and Documentation
In addition to the API docs generated with
rswag and as seen under in
/api-docs/index.html we need to document the outcomes of the API work to enable its usage.
This needs to be done with as low overhead as possible - as it will always need some maintaining - but it should enable the community to make use of new endpoints, and understand the possibilities they open.
There are different levels of this:
- a tech level: documenting endpoints, what do they do, how to implement them => dev tasks
- a less “techy” level: how can you use them to create value => non-dev tasks
We’re looking to hire devs with sys-admin skills, rails seniors. These have been identified by the most demanded / skill shortages in the team right now.