Translations can be tested in English only. We need to do this on a staging server with the default
en locale. Once the PR has been tested and the translations have been done, we can test other languages in a release-test before it goes into production.
@jibees moved a lot of PRs to Ready to Go until the release is done but we discussed that it’s not necessary to delay merges. We are going to merge them all.
- New Zealand’s server migration is done. @berniemabbs is looking into email deliverability issues but the basic setup is working. The Wordpress page needs moving but that’s separate, too. Lots of issues solved. Deployments should be no problem.
- Show a friendly message when trying to upload an image in a format different than .png or .jpg #3975 is done, too.
- Next up is Adjust Backoffice Order Flow #8912.
- After that: Cannot remove customers from customer list #9039
Maikel: Not as much team work this week but still good. We get some things done faster.
- We haven’t heard anything from @georgethoppil. Where are you?
- Avi (binarygit) is progressing.
- Philipp’s (Philwi) contributions are very welcome.
Not sure which order cycle to pre-select, current pre-selection will cause too much confusion, we move it to In Dev.
Do we know that this report is causing the downtimes on fr-prod? Matomo suggests that it’s either orders and fulfilment or packing report. Data seems to be loaded before anything is displayed. But we need to look into it to know what the problem is.
@filipefurtado is raising that some structure of the report doesn’t make sense. But changes, even dropping unused columns, breaks integrations. We don’t want to break anything now but should do a big overhaul with proper inception and a big-picture view. We need a wishlist.