- unblock by @maikel on [Split Checkout] insufficient_funds decline code breaks checkout · Issue #9038 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- plan a call with rachel on BOM / items to unblock [BUU] As an enterprise user, I can display (read only) a list of products and filter them. · Issue #8930 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- Still some split checkout issues design
- Analytics on both checkout flows. Needs a quick chat with @Rachel and @jibees
- Great catch around: confirmation page URL is corrupted: it does not contains the order_token information. Slack
- Active storage has a pull request. @georgethoppil should have a look. Store files with Active Storage in addition to Paperclip by mkllnk · Pull Request #9119 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- Open for new issues. Maybe s2, tax reports or API?
- OIDC PR: Add OIDC authentication for Les Communs by Matt-Yorkley · Pull Request #9058 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub Probably needs a lot of time, but it worth having a member in the team working on this.
- Have a pr for the s2 bug. Want to see that this gets merged this week. Cannot remove customers from customer list · Issue #9039 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- Will spend some time to to review @maikel prs
- Pick up some bugs from the s3 bucket
- @jibees should have a look on the incoming draft PR: When creating a new product, if a see an error all my data is lost · Issue #9067 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub // Maybe worth pairing with @jibees
- What about? Admin Fee display in shopfront: displaying fee name instead of the type · Issue #8899 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub. @apricot12 will have a look.
- quite a lot of S3s and paper-cuts almost finished
Releases and reports Reports improvement by seballot · Pull Request #9032 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
diffaround each reports, to see any regression
- We need to warn instances managers: user’s scripts that use reports (formulas, …) should be updated
- Two options:
- Having a feature toggle on this one and merging, instead of rebasing constantly. @jibees said that this should be impossible, because lots of things were completely refactored.
- Warn users on Thursday and then release on Tuesday without any breaking changes on columns. And then plan the columns changes over the release, to do it smoothly. Prevents and ask users: “do you use this report?”
- First PR on all instances.
- Then, on instances (Ireland for example) that aren’t cloud based, and see how it goes by checking manually.
- In this migration errors will be obvious, and should be available in the console during the migration
- If you see an error, rollback is possible. The task creates new data, that will be use for the next version. Don’t need to rollback then, just fix the bug.