- Filipe did nice session with Steven around specs:
- One topic was around a system spec which is broken. Lots of thing learned, but still unfunctional (but lots of thing learned).
- Cucumber ( Behavior-Driven-Development): https://cucumber.io/ No one already worked with it. Probably a good idea to have acceptance criteria written in the structure of specs. It worth an experiment.
- Working on 8997 that should close both 8968 and 8969
- Some issues around 8841. Probably need some help around that. Will ping product team on that PR comment. @maikel will look at that tomorrow.
- Spike finished around WYSIWYG editor: 8768. Seems we should go for trix editor.
- Needs to pick up more issues ; maybe 5368. Will ask the delivery channel for more suggestions.
- Lots of SplitCheckout PRs done.
- Still another SplitCheckout issue which is a bit tricky (stripe payments not captured): 8952. Requested help from @Matt-Yorkley …
- Started to work on backoffice ui uplift:
- Working on the API. Waiting review from @Matt-Yorkley . Should you go ahead with that pull request? We tent to think we should merge. But will ask for @Rachel / @lin_d_hop / @Kirsten 8891 @apricot12 will review as well.
- Then, will work on 8967 . Question around address: should the customer address be a separate identity or be part of the user itself? We tent to include it in the customer endpoint, but will ask @Rachel
- Looks to stripe cards saving spike. Nothing evident. One solution could be testing with VCR and/or puffing-billy.
- Paperclip upgrade is the next on the list. 6347
- Did its first PR test
- Will try the first release testing on friday (with the help of @Rachel maybe on monday)