Was burned out last week from deadlines at work, so wasn’t able to do much. Have a path forward for the first s2 bug and will be looking to have a pr up in a day or two. Will start looking at the other s2 bug after.
George picked some difficult bugs and may need some support. Maybe someone else should pair or take over.
is pretty much done thanks to input from MaikelMaikel found some issues with it and moved it back to In Dev.
- #9109 is done
Currently engaged with :
Working on a funded feature with OFN Ireland. Just started with Linking Order Cycles to Shipping & Payment Methods #8971
- Fixed some issues with the Active Storage migration, waiting for test.
- Responded to a few ofn-install questions to integrate new instances.
- Responded to API feedback and created new issues.
- [API] Customer endpoint improvements to Dev Ready for the next dev to pick up.
- Let users generate their API key moving to wishlist.
- Next up: Product API
- Was blocked on several issues but @maikel responded now.
- Deep dive into [Split checkout] Taxes are not re-calculated if customer changes state #9153on @maikel’s feedback on some.
- Check today: [Split checkout] Error 422 on step ‘1 - Your details’ - Update highlighted fields #9056
- Introduce backoffice UI uplift #8996 has been blocked for a while. Matt requested changes but then didn’t follow up with more detail. @jibees doesn’t know how to proceed. @maikel and him will pair and try to figure out a path forward incorporating (some) feedback from Matt. We could also ask in several channels about Reactive Rails experience.
Reports improvement #9032 is currently in testing and very close. We could ask him to work on UI uplift or other tasks.
Invested a lot of time on two bugs around split checkout. One major difference to the legacy checkout is that the split checkout creates a shipment object earlier, on the summary page, and that could break many things.
Metabase is not synching and nobody (except Matt) has knowledge about how it works. It may need some more