- Recruitment/Hiring process
Questions: Is the hiring process on its way? Probably budget question. @lin_d_hop do you have any updates?
- DFC import/export
- We can export/import back of our catalog in the DFC format.
- Next work: Support more and more fields ; use the DFC connector (that can do a lot of work).
- Can export to JSON
- Deadline in a month: author of the connector will be on holidays, @maikel will be responsible. @maikel will have less time to do some code review. @Gaetan will code review more and more.
- @Gaetan will take 3 weeks holidays ( )
- Working on vouchers at the moment, probably enough work for the next two weeks.
- Some tech debt could be tackle on as well.
The product is not available for selection or deselection. · Issue #10771 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub will try to reproduce this issue (marked as
- Testing the fees report. Complex, scope is hard to define. Will write a spec to cover a specific scenario.
- Working on PuffingBully/VCR. Will try clarify.
- Issue on split checkout: [Split Checkout] Failed to reach checkout · Issue #9131 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub Tricky thing: referer is
/checkout(which is the legacy one). Maybe due to the the transition between legacy and split checkout during an opened checkout process.
- Not blocked on anything.
- Questions around flaky specs. @filipefurtado can investigate if a spec is flaky or not.
tech-debtlabel are used to mark issues that describe a flaky spec (and will be fixed by devs)
- Will tackle this
s3: [BOM] Cancelling an order always restocks the line item · Issue #10770 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- WhiteLabel (funded feature) is on its way.
- Should we remove the feature toggle on WhiteLabel? Ping @Kirsten
- Waiting for testing on background reports.
- Background reports: some UX could be improved, but probably not the right time (not so nice, but it works, let’s improve later on).
- Will starts DFC stuff ; some questions will probably popup.