Test / release the latest release: v4.3.8 Pasta with Pesto (can’t find any related issue?). Deploy to staging and quickly have a look if the bug is fixed. And then deploy.
White Labelling: Activate white label feature by jibees · Pull Request #10825 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub this needs to be tested to unblock two more PRs. All hours are in clockify.
Vouchers: some of work have been merged. The amount is still locked to 10. Should @abdellani work on it since @Gaetan is absent? It will be really good if https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/pull/10761 could be in soon (it’s probably not so far) + @maikel should look at [Vouchers] Percentage rate by rioug · Pull Request #10821 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub and see how far we are from finishing it.
New brand colors: 10634 Remove admin_style_v2 feature by dacook · Pull Request #10779 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub is almost ready and then we could start the colors-changes work. @david and/or @jibees (have room) will pick it up.
- Background reports in play.
- Next priority is DFC work. No real platform to test with. Feel a bit stuck. Trying to come up with ideas. https://github.com/openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork/pull/10488 Information on how to test via the platform is inside the PR. @Rachel used to test DFC stuff, we should find another tester volunteer: @konrad
- Works on background reports.
- Staging AUS is not sending emails. Happy to learn how to solve this issue. One solution: get the latest secrets, and provision the server. @filipefurtado will try to resolve that particular point, thanks @maikel
- Tested vouchers, had some feedbacks.
- Create some PRs to solve issue found when testing release.
- Not blocked on anything
- Received some reviews, will work on it.
- next thing: testing the issue related to Stripe SCA [Split Checkout] Failed StripeSCA payments redirect to the Details step · Issue #9660 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- Customers list: ready to be reviewed: Hide users with no completed orders from a hub's customers list by abdellani · Pull Request #10704 · openfoodfoundation/openfoodnetwork · GitHub
- Will pick some new issues: probably pagination for the product list. Should be ready for this week.
- Coordinate work on new brand colors with @dcook and/or @jibees
- Two PRs around white labelling are almost ready.